1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Stewart tipped to rebuild Fortress Brookie

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Mar 27, 2011.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    <p class="first">The walls have looked a little shaky for the past two seasons, but Manly is confident Brett Stewart will be the key to making Brookvale the fortress of old for the Sea Eagles.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5460-stewart-tipped-to-rebuild-fortress-brookie.html">Read the full article</a>

2. Nthn NSW

Nthn NSW Active Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    SH#T I can't wait to see Snake run out today.Wish I could have been at Brookie to watch it,the atmosphere will be electric.

A bit dirty I have to wait for f#*king channel 9's delayed telecast..

Rip into to 'em Snake!!!!!

3. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    I LUV SNAK HIS SO FYNE!

4. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Hopefully this week we won't have a power blackout up here where I live in Hervey Bay. Last Sunday peeved me off. I had stayed away from the radio and forum so I wouldn't know the score so I could watch the Ch9 game without knowing the result and I had just seen Choc score his try at about the 30 minute mark and DCE was about to set up for the conversion and then bang. Out went the power and didn't come back on until about 7 that night.

5. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,746 / 258
    Ha Jethro that's Queensland for ya, my phones going off soon, same deal for me need to wait until 4.00pm.

Could listen on radio but better to see it on Telly I reckon!!