News: Sins of the Father

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From his profile:

DSM5
Premium Member Tipping Comp 2021
First Grader · 51

Last seen
Yesterday at 11:40 AM

It would appear from that that he is still around but chooses not to participate in any of the forum discussions.
Surprisingly I see him commenting on Facebook.

It’s a pity as he was a much valued member here for a long time.

Surprisingly I see him commenting on Facebook.

It’s a pity as he was a much valued member here for a long time.
Out of curiosity what is the discussions like on other forms of social media compared to on ST? I don’t use other forms of social media so don’t know. ST is it for me haha

Out of curiosity what is the discussions like on other forms of social media compared to on ST? I don’t use other forms of social media so don’t know. ST is it for me haha
Facebook, To be honest similar to here although on some of them the administrators rule the roost and you can only say what they want you to say.

And you can never have a different opinion.

Some don’t allow any negativity , zero.

Twitter , remember it’s a short “ grab” so you really never have a “ conversation “ as such.

Instagram, I’m on there but know little about how it really works.

This is still , by far , the best place to be.

Instagram is where you post a pic designed to make everyone jealous, and then never under any circumstances respond to people leaving comments about said pic.

It's where narcissists post to have their ego's stroked by sycophants.

Facebook, To be honest similar to here although on some of them the administrators rule the roost and you can only say what they want you to say.

And you can never have a different opinion.

Some don’t allow any negativity , zero.

Twitter , remember it’s a short “ grab” so you really never have a “ conversation “ as such.

Hmmm this sounds familiar to me Mark. Silvertails obviously has a few members who belong to the same church, as they are definitely singing from the same hymn book as some of the FB groups.

"And you can never have a different opinion.

Some don’t allow any negativity , zero."

Personally, I find any limiting of discussion to be extremely boring. I belong to a few of the FB groups, but don't post much because of the above.

This site is pretty good most of the time.
It has its fair share of sanctimonious, holier then thou, "true" supporters who have a tendency to denigrate those with differing opinions but that just adds to the color of the site.

The admins here do a great job in maintaining the "un esprit cordial" that exists between members, by not often intervening directly, and allowing self regulation by members (mostly) on the site.

In summary, this site is clearly better then any of the FB groups.

I met him at a Newcastle game!
But you know what psychologists are like - I expect he challenged himself to stop posting on ST for some reason of self-preservation (?)
Can't blame him for that, but I'm sure he still lurks or if not still follows Manly very closely.
In fact if he knew his post count has shrunk in the interim from 9999 to 9989 he may come back and hit us 10 more times!
@DSM5
I enjoyed @DSM5 posts . The Silveratils is a better forum with him

Come out , come out where ever you are DSM5 . It is time for you to Arrive !

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8