News: Sea Eagles need a miracle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>THE Sea Eagles need an NRL finals miracle when they face premiers St George Illawarra at Kogarah next Sunday.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5122-sea-eagles-need-a-miracle.html">Read the full article</a>

We are down but we are not out, We may be busted but we are not dead , Whilst there is life there is hope, GO THE SEA EAGLES,

BOZO link said:
We are down but we are not out, We may be busted but we are not dead. Whilst there is life there is hope, GO THE SEA EAGLES,

Good onya Bozo, I'll second that!

I just hope we beat the St Chokers. Remember last year - they hammered the Eels, then next game lost.

Warriors were no chance against Storm in 2008, and they won. So I still have hope.

See what the judiciary does. They may have sympathy for us with three players on report but really all three should go for this coming week. That leaves us with a completely busted team. The only hope we have is to field a team with no injuries no matter their experience and talent and see if a miracle can happen. It is not often that I don't think we have a chance to win a game, but this isn't one of those weeks. Maybe I will have more optimism as we get to the weekend and that will enormously depend on who Des plans on sticking out there.

We need more than a Miracle to beat The Dragons. Even if manly were at full strength The Dragons would still beat us as we can't defend.Defence wins games.

If by some miracle we some how win the game (highly unlikely but that football does funny things) it would be the greatest victory in the club's history IMO

Ant80 link said:
If by some miracle we some how win the game (highly unlikely but that football does funny things) it would be the greatest victory in the club's history IMO
Let's carry a slingshot into the match and hope for an upset like David achieved . . . then again, the way we're firing, the stone would hit the cross bar and bounce out.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8