1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Sea Eagles need a miracle

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Sep 5, 2010.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    <p>THE Sea Eagles need an NRL finals miracle when they face premiers St George Illawarra at Kogarah next Sunday.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5122-sea-eagles-need-a-miracle.html">Read the full article</a>

2. Philip from Harbord

Philip from Harbord Member

Collaroy
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    there not premiers yet, arnt they minor premiers

3. BOZO

BOZO Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,846 / 192
    We are down but we are not out, We may be busted but we are not dead , Whilst there is life there is hope, GO THE SEA EAGLES,

4. ALinda

ALinda Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +979 / 5
    Good onya Bozo, I'll second that!

5. yazman78

yazman78 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just hope we beat the St Chokers. Remember last year - they hammered the Eels, then next game lost.

Warriors were no chance against Storm in 2008, and they won. So I still have hope.

6. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    See what the judiciary does. They may have sympathy for us with three players on report but really all three should go for this coming week. That leaves us with a completely busted team. The only hope we have is to field a team with no injuries no matter their experience and talent and see if a miracle can happen. It is not often that I don't think we have a chance to win a game, but this isn't one of those weeks. Maybe I will have more optimism as we get to the weekend and that will enormously depend on who Des plans on sticking out there.

7. blitzkrieg

blitzkrieg Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    MB, you really are quite funny  ;)

8. Smithton

Smithton New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We need more than a Miracle to beat The Dragons. Even if manly were at full strength The Dragons would still beat us as we can't defend.Defence wins games.

9. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    If by some miracle we some how win the game (highly unlikely but that football does funny things) it would be the greatest victory in the club's history IMO

10. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,840 / 103
    Let's carry a slingshot into the match and hope for an upset like David achieved . . . then again, the way we're firing, the stone would hit the cross bar and bounce out.