1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: QLD Cup: Cherry-Evans ripe to impress

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Jethro, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    <div id="storyBody" class="textResize" style="font-size: 13px;">
    <p>DALY Cherry-Evans will be aiming to take his supreme Queensland Cup form into tonight’s clash between Queensland Residents and NSW Residents before State of Origin III at Homebush.

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4926-qld-cup-cherry-evans-ripe-to-impress.html">Read the full article</a>

2. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    I remember Karl Johnson from years back at Manly.

3. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,469 / 74
    is it the same Karl johnson?  a big bopper but had massive defense issues

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    will they be televising that game live to ppl who live in qld ??

& another question jethro...  them queensland cup game you keep talking about..i think you said sunshine coast play two televised games in a row.. is that just qld abc or can i see that in nsw abc also??

5. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    QLD ABC1! Can't get it in NSW. You will have to find a kindly soul to tape it and send a DvD.

6. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    jjai, like I said in the "QLD Cup Round 16 - SUNSHINE COAST SEA EAGLES Team List" thread, for QLD residents, if you are interested, this game is the Saturday afternoon live game on ABC1.  Unfortunately for NSW residents, NSW ABC1 have different programming at that time.  The only way that I can see for NSW residents to get the coverage is if you live up around Tweed heads where you might be lucky to also get the QLD ABC1 coverage as well.  I have also read in other previous forum threads that the games are also replayed at some stage in the days following on FOX Sports if you have pay TV so you might be able to watch it there then.

7. Jethro

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Talk to Ryan.  He said in the "News: QLD Cup: Sea Eagles get TV slots" thread that if anyone wants a SCSE game to let him know as he records them on DVD.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    THANKS  jethro..  i will ask ryan..  :)