News: QLD Cup: Cherry-Evans ripe to impress

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
<div id="storyBody" class="textResize" style="font-size: 13px;">
<p>DALY Cherry-Evans will be aiming to take his supreme Queensland Cup form into tonight’s clash between Queensland Residents and NSW Residents before State of Origin III at Homebush.

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4926-qld-cup-cherry-evans-ripe-to-impress.html">Read the full article</a>

is it the same Karl johnson?  a big bopper but had massive defense issues

will they be televising that game live to ppl who live in qld ??

& another question jethro...  them queensland cup game you keep talking about..i think you said sunshine coast play two televised games in a row.. is that just qld abc or can i see that in nsw abc also??

jjai, like I said in the "QLD Cup Round 16 - SUNSHINE COAST SEA EAGLES Team List" thread, for QLD residents, if you are interested, this game is the Saturday afternoon live game on ABC1.  Unfortunately for NSW residents, NSW ABC1 have different programming at that time.  The only way that I can see for NSW residents to get the coverage is if you live up around Tweed heads where you might be lucky to also get the QLD ABC1 coverage as well.  I have also read in other previous forum threads that the games are also replayed at some stage in the days following on FOX Sports if you have pay TV so you might be able to watch it there then.

Canteen Worker link said:
QLD ABC1! Can't get it in NSW. You will have to find a kindly soul to tape it and send a DvD.

Talk to Ryan.  He said in the "News: QLD Cup: Sea Eagles get TV slots" thread that if anyone wants a SCSE game to let him know as he records them on DVD.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8