News: Penn doubt for Board Meeting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item"> <p>THE Sea Eagles board is scheduled to meet on Wednesday but it may go ahead without chairman Scott Penn. </p> <p>Penn had not committed to the meeting before The Manly Daily’s deadline on Tuesday afternoon. </p> <p>Board member Brett Delmege said he called the meeting for Manly-Warringah League Club Wednesday from 7pm. </p> <p>“I believe the board meeting will proceed,” he said. Delmege said he was meeting with Penn on Tuesday afternoon to sort through a raft of issues. </p> <p>Meanwhile, the Warriors have named veteran half Stacey Jones in their squad to play Manly at Brookvale on Sunday. Jones missed the opening- round win over the Eels with a calf injury. </p> <p>“What happened to Manly last week is of little significance to us,” Warriors coach Ivan Cleary said. “They had a tough week leading up to that game.” </p> <p>The Sea Eagles have also accepted the early guilty plea for hooker Matt Ballin who was charged with striking in the 33rd minute of Manly’s round 1 loss to the Bulldogs on Saturday night. </p></div>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/penn-doubt-for-board-meeting.html">Read the full article</a>

I think Scott will turn up, hopefully the crap cqn be sorted out tonight

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8