News: Manly pair gone if they mess up again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>MANLY stars Anthony Watmough and Terence Seu Seu risk having their contracts terminated if they are involved in another off-field incident after being suspended and fined for breaching a club pledge with their latest arrests.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5484-manly-pair-gone-if-they-mess-up-again.html">Read the full article</a>

Fair enough if they have signed an agreement. All the bad press for the club is not helping us.

A shopfront at the intersection of The Corso and Whistler Street probably means that it is Bacino coffee shop.  I bet a lot of people who had coffee there on Monday morning would be impressed to now know that they were standing in watmough's urine.

I wonder if the club made them apologise to the shop owner as well?  They should also have been given a mop and bucket each on Monday morning and made to clean up their mess. 

I wonder if the CCTV footage will come out as well?

The club is bigger than any individual players.

I would hate to see Watmough go especially, but you signed the agreement, and have now had a warning. The rest is up to the both of them now.

It is all so dumb. 2 metres to a pedestrian crossing, 30 metres to the back of the cop shop, 40 metres to a pub toilet and the Whistler St carpark toilet, 20 metres to the Council's front door, a Corso covered by CCTV, and a busy intersection viewed by almost 360 degrees and reasonably well lit. Impossible to know what they were thinking because they obviously weren't.

Well done to the club!!!   It's about time certain players in the NRL realise they're on big $$$ to represent a club and the supporters under the media's microscope.
**** if I was on $8k a week,I would'nt be putting a bloody foot wrong.
During this week Watnow should be sent out to work as a brickie's labourer or something and be payed $500 a week.He might realise how lucky he is for a bone head without a degree or even a trade...

ManlyBacker link said:
It is all so dumb. 2 metres to a pedestrian crossing, 30 metres to the back of the cop shop, 40 metres to a pub toilet and the Whistler St carpark toilet, 20 metres to the Council's front door, a Corso covered by CCTV, and a busy intersection viewed by almost 360 degrees and reasonably well lit. Impossible to know what they were thinking because they obviously weren't.

How drunk must they have been to pick that spot at 9.25 pm on a sunday night when there would have been heaps of people around including cops.  If it had of been 3.25 am in a dark lane way they would never have been seen.  Obviously they didn't care who saw them.

And they only had to walk a further 20 metres to the front door of Manly council where they could have pissed for hours and no-one would have cared.

Watmough has brought more bad press to this club than anyone I can remember. About time they made him accountable.

Just when everything seemed to settle these 2 nuff nuffs do this, great timing, especially now that we're after a major sponsor. I think he's done more than 8k worth of damage to our brand.

I'm glad to see the club says they'll rip up his contract if it happens again, they have to stay strong on this and enforce it if he transgresses again.

Time to start a betting pool on how long Choc will last before he gets turfed for good?

Good call by the club & even better work in ensuring that we have the depth to deal with the worst case scenario.

Nthn NSW link said:
During this week Watnow should be sent out to work as a brickie's labourer or something and be payed $500 a week.He might realise how lucky he is for a bone head without a degree or even a trade...

Don't give him a cent. Give him a bucket and mop and send him to the corso to clean up. Humiliate him to deflate his ego, one individual is not bigger than the club.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1301956122[/time]

Wolfpack link said:
Time to start a betting pool on how long Choc will last before he gets turfed for good?

Good call by the club & even better work in ensuring that we have the depth to deal with the worst case scenario.

Gallen learnt from his mistake and looks like an angel compared to Watmough. I honestly believe that Watmough thinks he's untouchable and the club is making idle threats.

We have young players ready to step up if Watmough gets punted and someone should tell him that he is replaceable. **** I hope he's learnt from this, and if he hasn't, well he shouldn't be at our club.

im all for players leading their own lives outside of their 'work' hours, but if it hasnt sunk in by now that even the smallest of things can and will be blown up into much bigger because of who you are, then it really says a lot for the person.
props to the club, hopefully it is a stern ultimatum, i'm sure it will be a good game this weekend, and watmough could very well have been the difference / the experienced spark we need, and if we do go down, and are beaten in the forwards, then i hope it really sinks in to him. also if those taking his place absolutely steamroll the cronulla pack and he gets a wake up call that hey, there are others extremely capable of taking your spot should you wanna keep up this 'grade a douchebag' tag you seem to be wearing in recent times.

love to see the bloke get his act together, but if not, good riddance. no big loss, especially in the headlines department.

I can just picture them doing the act and laughing like beavis and butthead saying" haha how funny is this". Bad press for the club but there wouldn't be many out there that haven't done something similar ::)

I think one will find it was a wall in a carpark, not some coffee shoppe.  I'd be worried about the small animals that might be attracted to the urine, such as ants, beetles and such like.  move on people, this is stale news. 

Dave link said:
I can just picture them doing the act and laughing like beavis and butthead saying\" haha how funny is this\". Bad press for the club but there wouldn't be many out there that haven't done something similar ::)
They've signed a code of conduct, are paid well to represent the club and are high profile players that even if they sneeze in the wrong direction the media is all over it.

It's a bit different when the average joe does it, there's no story in it. But these players know that they'll be targeted by the media.

swoop link said:
[quote author=Nthn NSW link=topic=187312.msg330598#msg330598 date=1301948527]

Don't give him a cent. Give him a bucket and mop and send him to the corso to clean up. Humiliate him to deflate his ego, one individual is not bigger than the club.

Wolfpack link said:

Gallen learnt from his mistake and looks like an angel compared to Watmough. I honestly believe that Watmough thinks he's untouchable and the club is making idle threats.

We have young players ready to step up if Watmough gets punted and someone should tell him that he is replaceable. f**k I hope he's learnt from this, and if he hasn't, well he shouldn't be at our club.
[/quote]FFS swoop i swear if i hear you mention Gallen again im gonna lose it far out

Cambo link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=187312.msg330627#msg330627 date=1301955793]
[quote author=Nthn NSW link=topic=187312.msg330598#msg330598 date=1301948527]

Wolfpack link said:

We have young players ready to step up if Watmough gets punted and someone should tell him that he is replaceable. f**k I hope he's learnt from this, and if he hasn't, well he shouldn't be at our club.
[/quote]FFS swoop i swear if i hear you mention Gallen again im gonna lose it far out

[/quote]
Gallen, Gallen, Gallen :)

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8