1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Lowe back next week

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Nov 27, 2009.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    <p>NEW Sea Eagles chief executive Graham Lowe - the man charged with bringing together a fractured club - says he will give his "heart and soul to Manly".</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4410-lowe-back-next-week.html">Read the full article</a>

2. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    He gave his heart quite literally last time didn't he?

3. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    Haha, nice.

4. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Wasn't his health problem that forced him to retire as Manly coach related to his brain?

5. Normie

Normie Well-Known Member

Canberra
    Ratings:
    +327 / 4
    Yep - brain not heart related health issues forced him to step down as coach.

6. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Thanks Goldie, I thought it was.  I seem to recall him getting really bad headaches and that they opened up his skull for an operation and also seeing him on the news with a really short crew cut during his recovery in hospital.  I couldn't find any information on what his health issues were when doing both a google and bing search.

7. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    Thanks for all the detail there Jethro. Why didn't you try a yahoo search as well?

8. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    It was a brain issue, think it was bleeding on the brain, ahve read his book but can't quite remember

Am happy to give him a shot, a couple of things I do know about him is that he is still passionate about Manly, isn't afraid to make tough decisions and you always know where you stand with him coz he calls it as he see's it

9. Jethro

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    No worries Volley & I didn't think of yahoo when I was looking.

10. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,767 / 72
    I was hoping he could stay a way a bit lonher