1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Former Manly boss on V8 shortlist

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Aug 6, 2009.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    <div class="story-intro" /><p>FORMER Sea Eagles boss Grant Mayer has made a high-octane escape from Manly, with the premiership-winning CEO applying for the top job at V8 Supercars. </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4155-former-manly-boss-on-v8-shortlist.html">Read the full article</a>

2. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    I wonder if Jack Elsegood is helping Grant, considering his alignment with Max and standing in the sport. Good luck Grant.

3. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,761 / 72
    If he is aligned to Max then I doubt he will be getting any glowing endoresements.

Good luck Grant, a great job to get I would think.

BTW I wonder what is happening with our CEO position - has it been advertised, have candidates been short listed, any interviews been conducted???

Surely we cannot go without a permanent CEO for an extended period.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Graeme Lowe is available and has expressed interest.

Probably still setting up the steering committee to work out the KPI's for the new CEO. 

Peter Spray has probably told them to wait until the offseason to advertise because he wants to receive a premiership ring this year to match Phil Deans.

5. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would like to wish Grant Mayer all the very best for his future and you wont be forgotten thanks champ.

6. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,761 / 72
    I hope you are joking Tookey