News: Farah hits back at Sea Eagles: 'I'm no diver'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="cT-storyDetails cfix" />
<p>THERE are few worse things you can accuse a player of than being a diver. Which is why Wests Tigers captain Robbie Farah, having vomited at half-time following a hit of which he had no recollection, was desperate to set the record straight.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4983-farah-hits-back-at-sea-eagles-im-no-diver.html">Read the full article</a>

""He came in at half-time and had a bit of dizziness, a bit of nausea after he had a couple of gulps of Gatorade," Tigers doctor Donald Kuah said.

"He's not the sort of guy to (dive). I will be seeing him tomorrow."

Manly players weren't convinced.

"Personally I didn't think there was a lot in it," winger Michael Robertson said.

"It might have been a bit of gamesmanship. On the vision there didn't seem to be too much wrong with it."

Coach Des Hasler even threatened to try to call Farah as a witness should Matai be charged by the match review committee.

"To be honest it didn't look as though there was too much in it," Hasler said.

"If it does go to the (judiciary), I think we might be calling on (Farah) to maybe throw in some evidence as well."

Asked whether he thought it was a dive, Hasler said: "You will have to ask Robbie Farah that."

full story
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/sport/robbie-farah-left-sickened-by-a-tackle-and-diving-claim/story-e6frg7mf-1225896771859

_Images%5CBlobs%5CNormal%5C600047.jpg

It looks like matai barely touched him but Farrah went down, he looked like he was more dizzy from hitting the ground than anything.

Everyone who watched the game that I have spoken with all think he took a dive..

Sorry Robby it sounds like you are spinning **** with your "I dont remember" BS. You took a dive in my opinion and sice you aren't being a man on the field you should restore some of your reputation and just admit it.

You were a passenger in the second half because Manly out played you

The way the Tiges were tossing the ball over the sideline it looked like Tommy had been slapping their faces in the sheds before the game and they all had concussion :)

Now he's using it as an  excuse for his sh*t game...

So what is your excuse for the pass into row 4 of the grandstand Robbie?

You threw it right BEFORE the 'Big Hit' from Matai...  ::)  Maybe you were concussed BEFORE the hit?  Maybe MB is right!

ManlyBacker link said:
\"\"He came in at half-time and had a bit of dizziness, a bit of nausea after he had a couple of gulps of Gatorade,\" Tigers doctor Donald Kuah said.

\"He's not the sort of guy to (dive). I will be seeing him tomorrow.\"

Can't be to bad Doc, letting him play and waiting until Monday to see him ::)

If he cant take a hit like that then he should never play for NSW again - TBH the guys a joke and you could see it his face after Matai tapped him on the back.

IT WAS A DOG ACT FARAH AND YOU KNOW IT.

I have lost the last bit of remaining respect i had for this guy.
He did the same thing against NQ last Monday.
Went to kick the ball and was shouldered at the same time. No late tackle IMO. What does the cat do? stays down like he needs an ambulance, has the ref ask the video ref to take a look. Yep, there was a .0001 second delay between the cat kicking the ball and the tackler making contact. The cat is still on the ground, pretending. He hears the whistle for a tigers penalty, get's up like nothing ever happened and makes his way to the tap after the kick. Amazingly enough, makes a complete recovery within 2 mins.

blitzkrieg link said:
[quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=184301.msg278503#msg278503 date=1280097118]
\"\"He came in at half-time and had a bit of dizziness, a bit of nausea after he had a couple of gulps of Gatorade,\" Tigers doctor Donald Kuah said.

\"He's not the sort of guy to (dive). I will be seeing him tomorrow.\"

Can't be to bad Doc, letting him play and waiting until Monday to see him ::)
[/quote]

No wonder he chucked.  Gatorade tastes like sh*t!

Farrah is totally soft.

Though there are plently of things for a player to be accused of that are worse than diving:
- eye gouging
- doing the Hoppa
- a bunch of off field stuff
just to start......

I dont know. Calling someone a diver is basically calling them a cheat and soft.

It not only says they dont play the game fair it also says they are soft. It's pretty much up there as one of the worst

lol @ vomited, loser  why didnt he go for a cat scan last night then if he vomited full of shiit..  he get busted on national tv,  if you watched the camera zooming in on him after the incident  & he just finished watching  on the big screen you can see his face get embarassed he was deadset caught out & then comes up with this vomited at halftime crap,  wouldnt you think the guy that goes around to check on rooms at halftime would have told the 9 commentators farrah in a bad way  vomiting in sheds , but nothing was said till this morning..

jjai link said:
lol @ vomited, loser  why didnt he go for a cat scan last night then if he vomited full of shiit.. 

Apparently, it was renamed from CT scan to current day terminology after Farahs first trip to the hospital. 

i actually thought it was going to be on again when matai enterd the field after the binning & jumped straight into the 2nd row for the scrum .. ;D

jjai link said:
i actually thought it was going to be on again when matai enterd the field after the binning & jumped straight into the 2nd row for the scrum .. ;D

We all thought the same thing here

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8