1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Doubt still lingers for Blues enforcer

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Dan, May 21, 2010.

1. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    <p><a href="http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/story/2010/05/21/doubt-still-linger-for-blues-enforcer/" target="_blank"></a><span style="font-size: 14pt; line-height: 1.3em;"><strong></strong></span>FOR a man seemingly crafted to play State of Origin football, it's amazing to think Blues forward Anthony Watmough is still besieged with doubt.

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4793-doubt-still-lingers-for-blues-enforcer.html">Read the full article</a>

2. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    Funny how the papers put their own spin on things, in the Telegraph today some of Choc's quotes from this article were made to sound like he was going to target the Maroons with cheap shots and how he said Lockyer was old.

3. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    the old adage, "is that the truth or did you read it in the Telegraph" is one to live by I think

4. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Sorry Dan for tacking this article on the end of the "NSW team for State of Origin I v Queensland" thread. I tossed up whether to submit it as an article but decided to tack it onto the thread as I thought that it was relevant to the topic but obviously by you removing it and making it as an article That I made the wrong decision. ;D

5. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    nah its ok mate, I just quickly put it up to kep the site ticking over.

You know bye weeks, you could hear a mouse fart around here sometimes