1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Darcy Lussick steps up

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Nov 11, 2009.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    <p>AFTER two years plodding along in the lower grades, Darcy Lussick knew it was time he realised his potential.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4370-darcy-lussick-steps-up.html">Read the full article</a>

2. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    He impressed me more than JWH did in the 20s matches I saw, really looking forward to seeing how he comes along and hopefully watching him kick on

Another thing to note in that article, is that the scoop on Cherry-Evans to Dogs seems to be wrong if he will be in our top 25. I haven't been massively convinced by him at 20s level personally

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think that you will find that cherry-Evans is now staying because rumours have it that hodkinson is still wanting a release from his contract to go back to Parra. 

4. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,761 / 72
    I wonder whether the whole Top 25 will be published on MWSE?

Good to see the young blokes being given a chance to step up

5. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    waitign for Dan to come in with his mandatory "I remember the rat tailed little kid riding his bike......" :)

6. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,761 / 72
    Hehehe - I wonder if the little kids remembers the metro sexual guy with the hair gell

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There have been a lot more suspect men hanging around Harbord bowling club over the years than Dan

Jeff Thompson and Lennie Pascoe to name just two.

8. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    Add Foran and we have 5 from our under 20's this year and the Saints player as well in the top 25.

9. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    And very few will make our top 17. it makes sense to have the last few spots in the top 25 filled by young guys, it gives them exposure to traingin with the top guys, and also the fringe "adult" players are going to be in the SCSE team (if that is our feeder again) and they will be called in on an as needs basis.

And the kids are cheaper as well

10. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    I think we will be using Sunshine Coast again next season, but I was reading a review of the Auckland Vulcans NSW Cup season, and it was mentioned in there that they are looking at a 16 team comp in 2011 with Manly and Canberra joining

11. Crusher_Cleal

Crusher_Cleal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +555 / 17
    Surely the worst name in rugby league?

12. lsz

lsz Well-Known Member Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,647 / 66
    This just sounds like "insert name" here rumour

"insert name here" is wants a release to go to "insert club"