1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Club intesifies chase for Orford following news Campese may miss 2011

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Oct 17, 2010.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    <p>CANBERRA'S bid to sign premiership-winning halfback Matt Orford has intensified after shock news that star playmaker Terry Campese is likely to miss the entire 2011 season.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5210-club-intesifies-chase-for-orford-following-news-campese-may-miss-2011.html">Read the full article</a>

2. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    Ok so now all Orford has to do is get out of his current contract at Bradford and the bidding war can start

3. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    That is very bad news for the Raiders. They really started to gel late in the season. I think Ox would be a better fit there than at Parra. Looks like another big payday coming up for the little general.

I also today saw that Inglis hasn't actually been cleared to leave Storm or signed a contract with the Bongos yet.

4. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    I hope he goes to Canberra, as much as I think he is past it, I don't want to see a former Manly player running around in Blue and Yellow, Canberra are one of the teams I actually like so it wouldn't be so bad.

5. Moondog

Moondog Grey-beard loon Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,525 / 32
    I'll second that one. I'd hate to see him go to Parra!!

6. Blake

Blake Active Member

North Narrabeen
    Ratings:
    +90 / 1
    A young team like Canberra would probably benefit from an older head like Orford.
    He could be just what they need.

7. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Please go to Canberra if you must come back...

8. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    I like Canberra too, thats why I hope he goes to Parra.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    why does all this  shIIt always have to happen , when ever contracts & the name orford  are associated,,  f**k sake you just said you were going to go to parra & now he adds canberra to the equation as well, orford is a f**khead wastes ppls times while good players who the club could have kept get dudded because of contract talks with that smurf ..he is f**ked for his f**king around i hope bradford dont release & fukn convict him in a court of law if he does break it..

10. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    Tell us how you really feel :)

Cant say I disagree with you.