1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Bradford Bulls a Sea Eagle reunion

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Dec 12, 2009.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    <p />Bradford Bulls have today announced their Squad Numbers for the 2010 engage Super League season. The squad includes four players promoted for the first time and as expected new recruit Matt Orford will wear the Number 7 shirt.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4446-bradford-bulls-a-sea-eagle-reunion.html">Read the full article</a>

2. Rambo1987

Rambo1987 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 2
    Good luck to the boys next year - I know i will be supporting them. Chris Nero played at Manly too.

3. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,761 / 72
    I wonder if the two promoted juniors are related to Sam Burgess also the other could be related to our very own pom import from the late 1980s - Hugh Wardle?

4. blitzkrieg

blitzkrieg Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    The two Burgess' are Sams TWIN younger brothers, interesting to follow their progress.
    Pretty sure older brother Luke is with the Leeds Rhinos.

5. Rambo1987

Rambo1987 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 2
    Wasnt it Hugh Waddell and/or Kevin Ward. 

6. joevolcano

joevolcano New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tom and George are younger brothers of Sam Burgess that's right. They've just recently made there debut for the first team in a friendly fixture on boxing day.

They're both big lads, check out the stats

http://www.bradfordbulls.co.uk/players

7. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,793 / 122
    Big indeed. Mind you, according to those stats Ox is quite big as well at 5'9" and 92 kg. Maybe the climate is conducive to growth spurts.