1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Blindside: Capt Choc?, Ox delays, Galuvao goneski

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Jul 31, 2009.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    <p>Today's Blindside column looks at Choc's future goal, Eagles turning into Swans, the Ox still an unresolved burden, and Joe Galuvao.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4139-blindside-capt-choc-ox-delays-galuvao-goneski.html">Read the full article</a>

2. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Well that could explain his no show for his contract signing but it doesn't explain why he didn't have the common courtesy to call to say that he couldn't make it to the meeting.

3. missing_something

missing_something Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In my experience religious types are like that when it comes to common decency.

4. TokyoEagle

TokyoEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 4
    You don't have to call GOD, he already knows.

[/quote]

5. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    [/quote]

My experience is that SOME religious people are like that when it comes to common decency, equally my experience is that there is a fair share of non-religious people who share the same trait.

6. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,793 / 122

Maybe he also ran out of credit on his mobile.