1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Beaver is back for birth of baby

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Aug 25, 2010.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    <p> SEA Eagles great Steve Menzies returned home to Sydney last night for the birth of his second child.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5084-beaver-is-back-for-birth-of-baby.html">Read the full article</a>

2. swoop

swoop Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,203 / 16
    We should have kept beaver before he went to the uk, but I'd still have him back if he can't get a contract overseas.

3. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    I wouldn't say no to that either. I'm sure that most people would feel the same however, he previously left with such a fairy tale ending on a winning note with the GF win and the try in the GF to seal the fairy tale ending that it would be disappointing for him if he came back and went out again with anything less than what he went out in 2008. He was such a great ambassador for Manly when he was with us and was a great inspiration to kids on how to play and represent the game.

4. clontaago

clontaago Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 1
    Who'd say no to Beaver.

5. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
    Ratings:
    +1,319 / 47
    I don't thimk any one would say no to him but it's not happening.

6. cf2 is back

cf2 is back Active Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Not a big deal but given Beaver lives in the UK how come the baby is being born in Sydney?

7. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,116 / 287
    If you were a baby to be born, would you want to be born a pom? Hehehehe

Nah, I get what your saying mate....and I don't think The Beevs that type.

8. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
    Ratings:
    +1,319 / 47
    Jeez you blokes are a bunch of noobs when it comes to women aren't you! Women like to have their friends and family around when they give birth. It's a comfort thing. Men don't feel the need for it but you can be assured women do!

9. cf2 is back

cf2 is back Active Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Gees Fonz settle down the simple point is that the Menzies' live in the UK and even wife Suyin said it was hard on Beaver having to fly back on weekend.

Not a major deal is it?

10. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    Thanks Dr Phil.

11. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
    Ratings:
    +1,319 / 47
    I didn't think so. But then again i'm not the one who brought up the subject. I wouldn't have thought Steve's birthing habits would have been worth a mention in the first place so all considered i thought i had a very valid point because probability suggests i'm right.

12. MadMarcus

MadMarcus Local Lunatic 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,825 / 53
    What a bombshell - The Fonz is a SNAG!!!

13. clontaago

clontaago Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 1
    Na he's more a Caring, Understanding, Nineties Type

14. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
    Ratings:
    +1,319 / 47
    You blokes are like my mrs! I wasn't having a go at him i simply gave him an answer to his question which was more likely factual than not. Having been through and observed the habits of women giving birth i quickly deducted that my answer was the most probable!