New Sponsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Ron Shaw sacked me ... the one and only time I've ever been sacked ... he was wrong but I never got a chance to explain ... old pri*k! I was 19 and it still pisses me off ... lol

err .... that was the Be Shaw - Buy Shaw not the new sponsors .. just to be clear ..... I'm not an embezzler or anything ...@:(

http://www.shawandpartners.com.au/home

Their website has many glass covered tall buildings on it so I’m sure (Shaw) they are successful professionals!
View attachment 7129 View attachment 7130 View attachment 7131 View attachment 7132 View attachment 7133 View attachment 7134

In more important news:
http://www.shawandpartners.com.au/s...icial-jersey-sponsor-of-the-manly-sea-eagles/

Shaw and Partners are excited to announce that we have today, joined The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Club as a Senior Partner.

From today, Shaw and Partners will become the front of jersey sternum partner of the Sea Eagles. Additionally, Shaw and Partners has taken on the exclusive naming rights of the Shaw and Partners Chairman’s Club at Lottoland as part of their partnership agreement.

“This newest partnership is a tremendous boost to our Club as we head into the festive season” said Sea Eagles CEO, Lyall Gorman.

“As two highly values-driven organisations; the synergies between our two brands are reflected in our shared community-minded focus and emphasis on accountability, integrity, respect and humility which underpin our work in our respective fields.”

Allan Zion, Co-CEO of Shaw and Partners said that he was most excited about the prospect of connecting with the community in a new and dynamic way through the new sponsorship agreement.

“In our various community endeavours, Shaw and Partners adopts a focus on empowering and supporting rising talent. This same approach extends to our sponsorships, through which we aim to support individuals and organisations by providing a framework for them to succeed in their respective fields and pursuits.”

“By playing an active role in the communities within which we live and work, we have been able to build lasting partnerships with many organisations and we look forward to sharing our expertise in financial services to deliver clear benefits to the broader Manly Sea Eagles community,” he added.
I don't think you could fit anymore business-speak into that announcement if you tried.
But well done either way.
Shawly there has to be a Rick in the family some where?!

Ron Shaw sacked me ... the one and only time I've ever been sacked ... he was wrong but I never got a chance to explain ... old pri*k! I was 19 and it still pisses me off ... lol

err .... that was the Be Shaw - Buy Shaw not the new sponsors .. just to be clear ..... I'm not an embezzler or anything ...@:(
Is that the place with the aboriginal statue out the front?

Finally recognising our catchment to the west of the northern beaches....very smart by Gorman for shore...

IMG_1140.JPG
I've come to this thread as I believe that we have another sponsor change for 2018. I believe ZTE will be gone from the sleeves of the jersey in 2018 (probably gone altogether). Every photo i've seen with the new jerseys that sleeve spot has been empty

Also, the photo included is not the newest version, which has that new sponsors company name written below the collar on the front of the jersey

If the sleeve sponsor is tasteful ie a white logo on the Maroon. I'll just have to buy this years home Jersey.

Right now it is the sexiest Jesey we have had for such a long time. Since what 1989 or 90.

Lyle please select the remaining sponsors carefully, and don't ruin what is such a beautiful looking Jersey before the season kicks off;-). Ie definitely no green on the sleeve.

If the sleeve sponsor is tasteful ie a white logo on the Maroon. I'll just have to buy this years home Jersey.

Right now it is the sexiest Jesey we have had for such a long time. Since what 1989 or 90.

Lyle please select the remaining sponsors carefully, and don't ruin what is such a beautiful looking Jersey before the season kicks off;-). Ie definitely no green on the sleeve.
yes but why cant they line up the sleeve stripes with the chest stripes......i'm not ocd but should be cdo

yes but why cant they line up the sleeve stripes with the chest stripes......i'm not ocd but should be cdo
Agreed. It looks just wrong. Don't know what they were thinking when they came up with this.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11