New signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The players we want won't be coming until the cap clears post snake and skivvy so nothing to see here for this season at least

No. We need to buy a referee.
Last week it was incompetence that robbed us of any chance of winning.
This week it was biased.
We are an average team, at best, that needs at least a 50-50 flow of penalties and possessions. We had Souffs shot after 12 minutes, then everything went against us, including the 10-minute sin-bin when Souffs scored 12 points.
Us and Easts are the only teams that can't even win a penalty count at our home grounds. How many times did Souffs get penalised in that second half?

No. We need to buy a referee.
Last week it was incompetence that robbed us of any chance of winning.
This week it was biased.
We are an average team, at best, that needs at least a 50-50 flow of penalties and possessions. We had Souffs shot after 12 minutes, then everything went against us, including the 10-minute sin-bin when Souffs scored 12 points.
Us and Easts are the only teams that can't even win a penalty count at our home grounds. How many times did Souffs get penalised in that second half?
Green deserved 10 plain stupid

I have really liked Curtis sironen's effort this year. A stand out. Much better value than that bludger Jamie Buhrer.

LOL

82e07402c94674dab1761ed5cba76725.jpg

Does Bozo's on-field brilliance of yore over-inflate the perceptions of his off-field capacities? I understand he is arrogant, a bully, and quite a political monster. Basically, he gets what he wants. I believe these qualities are very useful, but I question his ability to spot actual talent. I think he would be best to leave the talent detection to others and then come in with those qualities once the targets are identified. My feeling is that either nobody has noticed these nuances, or more likely, Bozo's ego wont allow it.

We need Aaron woods and a better winger than that fool taufua we should of got Anthony Don or nene Macdonald uate has dine pretty good Imo he'll only get better

I'd like David Nofoaluma for next year with Brad Parker coming in - Walker and Tafua out.

Does Bozo's on-field brilliance of yore over-inflate the perceptions of his off-field capacities? I understand he is arrogant, a bully, and quite a political monster. Basically, he gets what he wants. I believe these qualities are very useful, but I question his ability to spot actual talent. I think he would be best to leave the talent detection to others and then come in with those qualities once the targets are identified. My feeling is that either nobody has noticed these nuances, or more likely, Bozo's ego wont allow it.
To be fair to Fulton,he had given some of the recruitment responsibilities to someone else,his son Scott

I know , let's try something different , let's sack all the players and buy 25 new ones for 2018 and see if we get back to the winners circle!'

Why would anyone who has not behaved like a degenerate at another club, come to an organisation that boasts the likes of Fulton and Zorba Peters, outside of J Trbojevic and B Lawrence, no quality forwards and no form of quality coaches? Seriously, I love the Sea Eagles but what made us, our people and culture is gone. Our identity is on life support and short of drastic and immediate change, we are sadly heading toward a long term transit lounge of mediocrity. We are non recognisable as a true Manly club any more. The place is occupied by under achievers, delinquents and political savages. We need real maroon and white people back to attract anyone but more importantly, develop our own.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10