• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Depending on the choice of the new coach will my financial input

If they were smart and oh I don't know rehired toovey or des I would buy merchandise again and I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of fans followed suite

It would prove to me that our voices are being heard and helping the fat 3 run the place would become an attractive option

My hope from not buying merchandise has always been these fat ****s going away and immediately assisting the new owners through merch and membership

Short of that well I can't in good faith of it being used appropriately consider turning around on my beliefs

Depending on the choice of the new coach will my financial input

If they were smart and oh I don't know rehired toovey or des I would buy merchandise again and I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of fans followed suite

It would prove to me that our voices are being heard and helping the fat 3 run the place would become an attractive option

My hope from not buying merchandise has always been these fat ****s going away and immediately assisting the new owners through merch and membership

Short of that well I can't in good faith of it being used appropriately consider turning around on my beliefs

Regardless of who coaches , as soon as we start winning and get our Manly mojo back, we will bring you back from your exile
We know where to find you feathered freind as you will only be a win away

I'm in the same boat as you. I wont renew my membership unless either Des Hasler or Geoff Toovey is head coach. We just tried another outsider which in the end has put us in contention for our 1st wooden spoon..

You wont be renewing mate.

Penn wont have a bar of either of that pair.

Hasler shat all all over us, I dont understand why anyone would want him back.

Honestly can't see tooves or des ever coming back.
Massive bad blood between the owners and dessy so that will never happen, and the way tooves was absolutely white anted out of the job 6 months after taking manly to a top 2 finish, Ide say it would be hard for him to co exist with the current mob..

If we had new owners, both would be a realistic option. Until then... Can't see it

Honestly can't see tooves or des ever coming back.
Massive bad blood between the owners and dessy so that will never happen, and the way tooves was absolutely white anted out of the job 6 months after taking manly to a top 2 finish, Ide say it would be hard for him to co exist with the current mob..

If we had new owners, both would be a realistic option. Until then... Can't see it
It is sad that we cant have those two back but we cant also have Jamie Lyon back either
All we need is a coach that can build a winning culture and the likes of Tom , Jake , DCE , Walker , Kappow will do the rest
I can see clearly now that Trent is gone
I can see all obstacles out of my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright (bright)
Bright (bright) sunshiny day
It's gonna be a bright (bright)
Bright (bright) sunshiny day

Last edited:
I loved toovs, happy enough with tb and have always felt the issue is with the background crew. During the year, with all the turmoil the only ones that seem to face the media were tb and dce. Where was penn then?

I think Maquire would be ok. He is abit brutal. Souths won premiership because players put their feelings about him to fall into line and play as a united group. It all fell apart after this.

The turbos and dce would thrive under his coaching as they are self discipined. Some may struggle (walker?).

Problem is still same people in the background!!

You wont be renewing mate.

Penn wont have a bar of either of that pair.

Hasler shat all all over us, I dont understand why anyone would want him back.
Yep, if des just left it would fine, but he tried to take staff with him. Either he’s lazy or he’s malicious. Suspect the latter and he tried to damage the club. How could anyone get upset working for the Sea Eagles? Hard to imagine ....

if Des is let anywhere near the place then i'm done. He started this crap in the first place
Didnt relaise Des was on the board all these years. Silly me I just thought he came into the club and turned it from a loosing basket case (a bit like now) into one of the greatest teams of the 2000's . Must be mistaken.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8