Never Ever Seen Such A horrible Team In My Life

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagleray

I have supported the Eagles for over 47 years and have never, ever seen such a crap team that don't know what being Manly really means. They have no idea. Our forwards walking back and still off side after three play the balls. Our fullback just strolling around the ground like he really does not want to be there. Our halves have no idea what so ever, all they do is pass the ball, no setting up of plays, NOTHING. My dead grandmother can play better than some of these guys. Our side made more metres going side ways than any other team. If the team went down playing their hearts out I would not mind, but to pay my hard earned cash to see A team who does not want to be there, PATHETIC ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC. I really don't care if I get booted off, but I think I speak on behalf of many supporters. We either have the worse team I have ever seen or a coach who does not know how to bring the best out of his team. I am over this. The club and NRL will not be seeing my hard earned money anymore till the players are made accountable for their actions. I really hope we don't make the eight cause if we do, it will be so embarrassing. What I saw today was no short of disgusting, pathetic, crap, horrible.

The last two years have been disasterous

Coincidence that Fulton is back in charge? We are now the NSW SOO team

This wouldn't have been said a month ago. The season has gone to **** although is not over. It is no coincidence to be 3rd after 18 rounds, our destiny was up to us whether we would grind through the remaining rounds yet instead we found ourselves in a form slump that threatens to end what, until a few weeks ago, was an amazing season in which we loomed as premiership threats with our entire 17 firing every week. Our backs were against the wall and we were underdogs, yet we showed the manly way by rising into the top 4 to stun everyone. Although, unfortunately they haven't been capable of dragging that form/resilience showed for the back-end of the season which is disappointing. Today's loss was absolutely terrible in which we showed nothing, however, it is in them still and it isn't beyond them to rediscover. Hopefully they break back out of their shackles and start taking these disgraceful losses to heart, cause heart is what we need most.

This wouldn't have been said a month ago. The season has gone to **** although is not over. It is no coincidence to be 3rd after 18 rounds, our destiny was up to us whether we would grind through the remaining rounds yet instead we found ourselves in a form slump that threatens to end what, until a few weeks ago, was an amazing season in which we loomed as premiership threats with our entire 17 firing every week. Our backs were against the wall and we were underdogs, yet we showed the manly way by rising into the top 4 to stun everyone. Although, unfortunately they haven't been capable of dragging that form/resilience showed for the back-end of the season which is disappointing. Today's loss was absolutely terrible in which we showed nothing, however, it is in them still and it isn't beyond them to rediscover. Hopefully they break back out of their shackles and start taking these disgraceful losses to heart, cause heart is what we need most.
If the loss to the dragons or tigers didn't wake us up at this stage of the season nothing will.... sorry. Our goose is cooked, plucked and ****ed but it's been a good year regardless.

If the loss to the dragons or tigers didn't wake us up at this stage of the season nothing will.... sorry. Our goose is cooked, plucked and ****ed but it's been a good year regardless.

The Sea Chooks ( I saw this name mentioned on Facebook and laughed at it ) are well and truly cooked.

It would be the miracle of all miracles if we were to win the next two and be a force in the finals!

I agree, the season appears over. You never know and can never write manly off although we do seem busted mentally

Look, if there was a team we wanted to play in order to regain our form and most importantly confidence, it is the Warriors.

They could turn their own form around but just as easily could show the exact form that has seen them show more defensive frailties than us.

Come on Harry , its not over mate .
I believe it isn't, and if we can get our **** back together this week it certainly isn't although we just keep putting in these lacklustre performances of late

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8