Neil Evans leaving?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
Small piece in the "Telegraph" today about our media manager, Neil "Stumpy" Evans leaving over a contract dispute with David Perry. I thought he did a great job and will be sorry to see him go.

http://www.news.com.au/national/fears-dave-warner-is-bruising-off-his-teammates-to-spend-time-with-girlfriend-candice-falzon-at-matches/story-e6frfkp9-1226747693012

Evans above, Eagle resigns

THE Manly Sea Eagles have parted company with their highly regarded media man Neil Evans, a surprising decision considering he is one of the best in the business.

Evans enjoyed a great relationship with the players and the media and will be seriously missed at a club that has had so many off-field dramas to deal with.

He quit over a contract dispute with CEO David Perry.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
Small piece in the "Telegraph" today about our media manager, Neil "Stumpy" Evans leaving over a contract dispute with David Perry. I thought he did a great job and will be sorry to see him go.

Yeah not good I thought he was excellent and the players seemed to like him. More than likely a case of asking more than we were prepared to pay. Of course toss bag Rothfield made a big deal of it.

Rothtool never misses an opportunity to sink the slipper in to David Perry, so Evans moves on, happens every day in life, we move on!

Would not surprise me if he has confused it with Larissa moving on and getting this from his "inside" source and just made the rest up

1.....inside source is on the gravy train in England.....2...Slothfield is now on the soccer revolution, so maybe he will find something else to dribble on about

Saw the Jake Trbojevic interview on the club website.
New journo seems to stutter and lacks charisma of Evans.
What a shame.

I really hope they can find another with similar caliber to Evans.

What about the Mark Ferguson??? The news anchor for Seven?
I hear he's a HUGE Manly fan?? (or am I wrong?)
Anyone who does it has to do it as a labour of love, and not have expectations of mega monetary remunerations.

--

Unemployment among journalists is one of the fastest growing in all professions Should be easy to replace with quality.

Ramrod said:
Saw the Jake Trbojevic interview on the club website.
New journo seems to stutter and lacks charisma of Evans.
What a shame.

I really hope they can find another with similar caliber to Evans.

What about the Mark Ferguson??? The news anchor for Seven?
I hear he's a HUGE Manly fan?? (or am I wrong?)
Anyone who does it has to do it as a labour of love, and not have expectations of mega monetary remunerations.

I'm pretty sure Mark Ferguson is Roosters tragic.

Anyway, I believe Neil's role won't be filled until late Jan & it's already had a lot of interest so I'm sure they'll find a suitable replacement.

If I didn't live on the central coast I'd apply myself. Haha

GO MANLY!!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8