Nathan Brown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree, I guess if we lose Keppie, Condon and Lawton these guys take their spots.
I was hoping for a signing to get excited about. Brown and Waddell aren't that whilst not duds either.
Brown was terrible for the Roosters this season and not sure who people thought the club were going to sign this off season,given the lack of talent on the market and cap space available

Yet another 'good signing if it's on minimum wage'. Surely this leads to another top notch signing, not just upgrading players under contract and bringing in Brooks and Lodge.

I can stomach the Waddell signing, Brown is a few years older and even more of a plodder

No surprise the Roosters didn't want to keep him after 10 mediocre games there, the last one when he got sent off within 1 minute for trying to take Burbo's head off. Then 2 weeks later he was binned twice in the one game in NSW Cup. One of those guys who has a tough guy reputation but is really just a bit of a thug and soft when it comes to actually playing footy. **** signing if it happens

Yet another 'good signing if it's on minimum wage'. Surely this leads to another top notch signing, not just upgrading players under contract and bringing in Brooks and Lodge.
Who’s on the market for 2024, that’s “top notch”?Only way a “top notch” signing is coming to Manly is if the club has enticed them to ask for a release at their current club.But the only reason they’d leave is to get more $$$,which Manly can’t afford

No thanks.
Couple of last chance saloon, hail Mary type signings?
Every now and then one of those pays off, I think Joe Gulavao might have been our last one?
Although at least Brown has over 100 NRL games at lock, a position we still have a question mark over.

One things for sure, if our pack next year includes Lodge Waddell and Brown it will be quite a different style of pack.
Is Seibold looking for some experienced NRL hard-head/thug/niggler types to balance out the smiling Tent, nice guy Turbos and non-intimidating Schu??

Who’s on the market for 2024, that’s “top notch”?Only way a “top notch” signing is coming to Manly is if the club has enticed them to ask for a release at their current club.But the only reason they’d leave is to get more $$$,which Manly can’t afford
No one comes to mind. Maybe Taukeiaho at a stretch. Just venting my frustration with our lacklustre signings. If I'm honest the wooden spoon winning Tigers have out performed us in the transfer market in the last 2 years.

he plays up tempo. he leads. he has a sense of timing in defence but has seemed injured for a while and hampered in his physical ability. could be another middle allowing waddell as 13 utility also

if he has shaken off his injuries and is looking for some redemption and is cheap........maybe
brown, waddell and lodge and james, for keppie, condon and boyle and woods seems ok when you consider cap and available talent

fulton wont get a contract elsewhere and lawnton id be happy to keep but doesnt own any position well enough. always considered him a 13

Has Haumole accepted his big deal yet, I dont think so. If he tests his worth on the open market, we wont be able to match other offers. This is the signing I want to hear about, forget the rest of the plodders

Very interesting afternoon here. A couple signings but both very contrasting players.
We need that lunatic in the side that’s going to take on a team on his own, I just hope Brown can bring that controlled aggression. I must say I do enjoy watching him rush out of the line to put a shot on.
The 13 is his if he really wants it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8