Nate Myles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Honestly don't know why I read some of the garbage on here. If you think that a coach can mentor a player you are correct. But the coach isn't on the field with them. So without Nate Myles we would have Brenton Lawrence our senior forward who didn't play first grade until late in his career and hasn't played rep footy. Josh starling who is an honest toiler but young and probably not big enough to have much more first grade experience. Or what about Darcy Lussick? A cool head who always puts in. Vave who only worked out the less Maccas you eat the better you play after five years in reggies. Or you could heap it all on Jake.

Shut the **** up if you know nothing about rugby league. Nate Myles is doing the job he was paid for and we would be there with the Knights at the bottom of the table without him.

Injuries have been the problem this year. There has been no chance for a new spine to jel. And there is a bloke at the back who has had a surly look on his face for three years who is a passenger. It will get better. Be patient but learn the game before you go off half cocked.

This is not a personal attack on Nate ( Big fella ) We all know he was Test/Origin work horse

They claim they recruited him so he could mentor the young players !

1) I would of thought this would be the coaching staffs role !

2) Why not recruit Nath as coaching staff instead of wasting $1.5m of cap space over 3 years and weakening our side ! No offence to Nate he is at the end of his career !

Is this good management ? I dont think so ! A mentor does not need to be paid $1.5 m at the expense of a hard running front rower

He is more than capable in defence and sure he brings experience ! But he would of been more suited to coaching/suppport staff role, thats where mentors belong !

Give me an Agnatious Pasi ( Titans ) over the mentor any day !

Dont attack Nate, Attack the asylum lunatics that are running the joint ! They sign the cheques

A couple of questions. Have you ever played footy with players with more experience and age than you?

You do realise that there are things experienced players do on the field in certain situations that can't be relayed by the water runner. It's along the lines of follow my lead/show don't tell.

Stats don't mean ****. There are tackles that take effort and there a flops on surrenderers. There are runs into defence and runs into space. I reckon you'd have Josh Dugan as the best front rower in the game with all the metres he runs hey?

Watch the game today. Turn the commentary down and don't just look at the highlights.

Honestly don't know why I read some of the garbage on here. If you think that a coach can mentor a player you are correct. But the coach isn't on the field with them. So without Nate Myles we would have Brenton Lawrence our senior forward who didn't play first grade until late in his career and hasn't played rep footy. Josh starling who is an honest toiler but young and probably not big enough to have much more first grade experience. Or what about Darcy Lussick? A cool head who always puts in. Vave who only worked out the less Maccas you eat the better you play after five years in reggies. Or you could heap it all on Jake.

Shut the **** up if you know nothing about rugby league. Nate Myles is doing the job he was paid for and we would be there with the Knights at the bottom of the table without him.

Injuries have been the problem this year. There has been no chance for a new spine to jel. And there is a bloke at the back who has had a surly look on his face for three years who is a passenger. It will get better. Be patient but learn the game before you go off half cocked.

In the interests of accuracy you only get 98 out of 100. I had to deduct 2 points because Vave ate chicken and mashed potato.

I wonder if this information was presented to all the 13,000 members ?

Lets see how

Lewis Brown fan here by the sounds of things !

I have never played footy mate ! That means Lewis Brown is also a great signing !!! " Vomit "

Lets see how

I have never played footy mate ! That means Lewis Brown is also a great signing !!! " Vomit "

If you were expecting a superstar, no Brown wasn't a good signing. If you were aware that Brown is a talented hard working utility player then he has done his job well.

Lets see how

Not really understanding that. I liked Lewis Brown a few years ago but didn't rate his signing for us.

Nate Myles has been selected for Origin 3.

Obviously not because of his magnificent form this year but... congratulations?

Well said.

100% you need a senior head in the forwards. He is still a great defender

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8