Name game (fun)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
Surnames that completely outsell the player who owns it

My vote for top spot is Beau Champion closely followed by Colin Best

Is there any other pearlers out there that are this fail?

Brent kite, dude looks nothing like a kite

There's an Aussie who plays in the Scottish Premier League who has played the odd game for the Socceroos but has hardly risen to any lofty heights, but he does have an awesome name...Danny Invincible

The Eagle said:
Karmicheal Hunt was the most monumentally failed name I can remember, especially with Rabs calling

Hopefully Rabs is calling the Rugby League World Cup Atlantic qualifiers. Check out the name of the highlighted player for the USA

USA
Michael Garvey, Andrew Kneisly, Louis Tulio (Aston Bulls), David Marando (Belrose Eages), Ryan McGoldrick (Castleford), Curtis Cunz, Charles Rizzo, Salesi Tongamoa (Connecticut Wildcats), Mark Offerdahl (Easts Tigers), Mitchell Stevens (Gateshead Thunder), Keiki Misipeka, Jayson Rego, Joshua Rice (Hawaii Islanders), Apple Pope (Jacksonville), Nate Smith (Louisville), Kelly McGill, Sione Taufa (Maui Voyagers), Fitz James Adams, Charles Cortalano, Ian Elliott, Justin Ripley, Sean Taylor (NY Knights), Mark Cantoni (Northern Pride), Leslie Alovili (Northern Raiders), Joseph Paulo (Parramatta Eels), Junior Paulo (Penrith Panthers), Stephen Howard (Tuggeranong Valley), Daniel Howard (Wentworthville Magpies), David Myles, Matt Peterson (unattached)

Volley said:
Mitchell Allgood at Parra

That guy is ****ing awful!

Jamie Lyon for having the same last name as that AFL merkin and exciting me when i read "Lyon" as a headline on my phone only to open it and FFS that AFL Merkin

Cliff Lyons for having a plural as a last name

The Eagle said:
Karmicheal Hunt was the most monumentally failed name I can remember, especially with Rabs calling

Here is the incident with Rabs calling it...hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YGgjDTG88w

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10