Myles injured

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Must say I'm very disappointed with all the comments on this thread about Myles appearance. He can't help having a massive forehead. We should just confine ourselves to talking about his football ability. Come on guys, we're better than this. I'm sure @Isz will agree.
I could if you managed to tag me correctly...

Peter C

Bencher
Must say I'm very disappointed with all the comments on this thread about Myles appearance. He can't help having a massive forehead. We should just confine ourselves to talking about his football ability. Come on guys, we're better than this. I'm sure @Isz will agree.
I agree with everything you say, and you're right , we should be better than this, but it still doesn't hide the fact that he has a massive forehead.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I agree with everything you say, and you're right , we should be better than this, but it still doesn't hide the fact that he has a massive forehead.
An A380 wouldn't hide it

Snake

Snake's Alive!
Quote Barrett:

Barrett also addressed rumours Myles could be granted an early release from the final year of his contract to join Melbourne in 2018.

"Nate's contracted here until the end of next year," he said.

Source:
http://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/06/02/11/15/myles-likely-to-miss-nrl-canberra-clash#Ly1I4hq0ypXP4c4u.99
The ol' "Contracted here until the end of next year" is the playing equivalent of "the coach has the full support of the board".

In all serious, I know for an absolute fact that Barrett and Bozo have discussed trying to turn Myles loose at the end of this season. The problem is that he is indeed contracted until the end of next season therefore Myles has to agree to move along. Manly are happy for him to leave but it's not entirely up to them.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hmm.. what does it say about the intellectual qualities of our membership that so few are capable of spelling this complex 3 letter name?

• 😆
Reactions: lsz

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Come on mate, I was really expecting you to come out strongly against all these comments about the physical appearance of a man, it's clearly sexist.
Except you've been around long enough to know a rugby league prop would wear his battered, scary, and, frankly, ugly visage as a badge of honour. Few women would!

Hmm.. what does it say about the intellectual qualities of our membership that so few are capable of spelling this complex 3 letter name?
There you go again, bagging the site fan base. And you lot talk about the club being poorly run. @Forty Baskets has debated you under the table this week, and you still trot out your dimwitted responses. :sick:

Simonmyers11

First Grader
He is still a plodder and no meters post contact but he has come off the bench this year and really wacked hard in defence. You look at the players he hits in defence and they rise pretty slowly. He still hurts in defence. That part of his game has been good this year. I think Perrett will definitely add more staunch and a few off loads.

Go manly

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I can handle jokes as much as the next and normally have a laugh at good natured banter

But TBH anyone who plays the toughest game in the world as a forward, especially at origin level needs to be respected in both commitment and the willingness to give all when they run on the field

Anyone who believes myles does not give his all when ever he runs on the field is wrong

And to suggest that he should pull out of the origin side for QLD TO ensure he is right for the next club game is ludicrous and would be scoffed at by the players playing at that level

I don't often comment on this site about anything too serious but feel that one of the toughest players of the recent era should be defended in his twilight years By the fans of the club he puts his body on the line for

Again, I get the jokes but think he has been good for us this year and through a very close connection to our first grade team know the players feel the same

I can handle jokes as much as the next and normally have a laugh at good natured banter

But TBH anyone who plays the toughest game in the world as a forward, especially at origin level needs to be respected in both commitment and the willingness to give all when they run on the field

Anyone who believes myles does not give his all when ever he runs on the field is wrong

And to suggest that he should pull out of the origin side for QLD TO ensure he is right for the next club game is ludicrous and would be scoffed at by the players playing at that level

I don't often comment on this site about anything too serious but feel that one of the toughest players of the recent era should be defended in his twilight years By the fans of the club he puts his body on the line for

Again, I get the jokes but think he has been good for us this year and through a very close connection to our first grade team know the players feel the same
Good post champ, the keyboard warriors bagging our players have taken this site to soaring levels. The evidence is the non participation by the bulk of the Sea Eagle supporters on this site.

Freagle

Bencher
Good post champ, the keyboard warriors bagging our players have taken this site to soaring levels. The evidence is the non participation by the bulk of the Sea Eagle supporters on this site.
Spot on. I'd like to think more of us were better judges/ students of the game than we're showing here...

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12
12 6 6 2 12