My wrap up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Diabolical

Disgraceful

Disgusting

Woeful

Inept

Embarrassing

Appalling

Horrendous

S**thouse

Lucky

Watmough, Rose and B Stewart not included in above assessment

Only positive, we can guarantee this website will be a lot busier this weekend, and they would have been on the end of an almighty spray from Des

You thought Watmoigh and Kite were good?

I feel better about you putting down my judgement of players now.

I am surprised you didn't have praise for Matai in that post

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Diabolical

Disgraceful

Disgusting

Woeful

Inept

Embarrassing

Appalling

Horrendous

S**thouse

Lucky

Watmough, Kite and B Stewart not included in above assessment

Only positive, we can guarantee this website will be a lot busier this weekend, and they would have been on the end of an almighty spray from Des

Are you and Kite???
A) related
B) lovers

It would have to be one of the two

**** me, I certainly didn't mean to put Kite down, that should read Rose, I will edit that now

Watmough was having a go, and actually going forward and creating things, granted ****ing them up at the end, but at least beating tackles and making metres

Besides his dropped ball Glenn Stewart was pretty solid too

And Stewart is only included, because without him, it wouldn't have been 10-0 early, it would have been 24-0

My problem with Watmough at this game was that he was rushing things and trying to do too much rather than just playing his natural game.

I thought Glenn Stewart probably was ahead of Watmough.

Rose was actually good, as was Foran.

Matai was shocking

Matai was shocking, with him in that category, I would have Farrar, Orford, Ballin, Kite and Perry

Wolfman can't be graded through lack of anything getting to him, Hall made a good run or 2, Bailey was out cold early, Robbo didn't do much wrong so I should wrap him actually. Foran was reasonable but that break early on grated me for a while when he never looked for support

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Foran was reasonable but that break early on grated me for a while when he never looked for support
Especially when a one B. Stewart was inside him unmarked and would have scored under the posts with his first touch!!  Played okay apart from this though. He is a real 5/8.

Canteen Worker link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=181519.msg238963#msg238963 date=1251624719]
Foran was reasonable but that break early on grated me for a while when he never looked for support
Especially when a one B. Stewart was inside him unmarked and would have scored under the posts with his first touch!!  Played okay apart from this though. He is a real 5/8.
[/quote]

to be fair he was trying to get his nose in front enough to pass it, he is bloody quick too so he probably thought he was over.

Brett was inside him but looked covered to me

I agree Dan.  I thought players inside and out were covered.  All he really could do was take the tackle.  Excellent bust, and the team must have thought it was going to be that easy all day. 

Of course they're going to be covered dsm5 that's easy for the opposition our halves combination keep running sideways that's why our backs have no momentum to charge at the line.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8