My top 17 .. for now.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I reckon the side we have will come good and not looking for massive changes....but the spark of maybe a Koula out wide, Weekes also is not far away and could add spark from a slow bench....(Walker should improve this)...though many pundits want more time for Tong at 9...I reckon he would add so much more fluency, but be a big target defensively and is it too early....maybe, but we need something "different", or will not compete with the physical rush defensive line in big games or finals without better, crisper service..also IF these reputablefront rowers are serious about 2022, they need to eat some cranky biscuits the rest of the season as have been getting beaten up embarrassingly in the middle.

Last edited:
As if!!
But I’m feeling ‘creative’..

1.Turbo
2.Saab
3.Koula
4.Walker
5.Garrick
6.Schuster
7.Foz
8.Paseka
9.Lawton
10.Keppie
11.Davey
12.Oka
13.Jurbo

Res:
14.DCE
15.Kapow
16.Bully
17.Sipley

When all players are fit 'n injury free;
1. Turbo
2. Koula
3. Garrick
4. Tuipulotu
5. Saab
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Lawton
10. Keppie
11. Olaka
12. Schuster
13. Jurbo

14. Walker
15. Aloiai
16. Davey
17. Taupau

18. Sipley
19. Bullemor
20. Burbo
21. Tuitavake
22. Croker
23. Parker
24. Harper

Okay you got me, I'll have a crack

For the Doggies

1.T Trbojevic
2.Saab
3.Koula
4.Parker
5.Garrick
6.Foran
7.DCE
8.Paseka
9.Croker
10.Keppie
11.Olakau'atu
12.Davey
13.J Trbojevic

14.Walker
15.Lawton
16.Taupau
17.Bullemor

I think Parker has been okay....

Wouldn't mind Koula given a shot ahead of Parker but him and Saab defending together could be a worry
That's the think about Parker and Harper....they are just ok and that's all they are.
Fully fit, I’d go with the following:

Tom T
Saab
Koula
Parker
Garrick
Foran
DCE

Bullemor
Croker
Jake T
Olakau’atu
Lawton
Schuster

Walker
Keppie
Taupau
Tuitavake

Much more mobile side to combat the increased speed in the game.
Interesting - first time ive seen someone go full on mobile side. Would love to see it in action to find out.

• 👍
Reactions: R3
I think all this faster game and mobile forwards is bit of a myth.

Sure, a couple of forwards with pace, a step and good hole running has always been an advantage. .. but that has alway been true.

But since 1908 another truth has prevailed and is still true .. get out muscled and lose the ruck up the middle ... and you lose the game.

Not withstanding that a superstar like Tom can muddy the waters against average opponents.

My 2 cents worth of a YART

FB - Tom Trbojevic
WG - Jason Saab
CE - Brad Parker
CE - Tolutau Koula
WG - Reuben Garrick
FE - Kieran Foran
HB - Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
PR - Jake Trbojevic
HK - Lachlan Croker
PR - Taniela Paseka
SR - Haumole Olakau'atu
SR - Karl Lawton
LK - Josh Schuster

Bench - Dylan Walker, Martin Taupau, Sean Keppie, Ethan Bullemor

I think all this faster game and mobile forwards is bit of a myth.
I think the proof is in the pudding...Penrith have dominated the game since it was sped up and they have a pack full of mobility and leg speed. We've struggled to win the middle against quality opposition because we have the opposite. Our pack is big and I wouldn't call it mobile, nor do we have much leg speed. It's a Des Hasler pack designed for the wrestle.

Even when we won by some big margins against the lesser-rans last year, we struggled to dominate opposition packs in the middle. I remember the game against the Tigers late in the year...possession and field position was relatively even, but our superior skill set and speed on the edges, jagged us points.

I think the proof is in the pudding...Penrith have dominated the game since it was sped up and they have a pack full of mobility and leg speed. We've struggled to win the middle against quality opposition because we have the opposite. Our pack is big and I wouldn't call it mobile, nor do we have much leg speed. It's a Des Hasler pack designed for the wrestle.

Even when we won by some big margins against the lesser-rans last year, we struggled to dominate opposition packs in the middle. I remember the game against the Tigers late in the year...possession and field position was relatively even, but our superior skill set and speed on the edges, jagged us points.

What you say is true .. but to consider that the only reason they dominate is leg speed and mobility is very simplistic ..

In addition their forwards are tough, strong and physically dominate as a pack. They are relentless in their aggression and dominate the ruck.

Add to this a pair of SOO halves and an electric backline and I think you have a dozen contributing factors for their success.

to consider that the only reason they dominate is leg speed and mobility is very simplistic ..
I didn't consider their fit and mobile pack to be the only reason...

They've certainly got plenty going for them in many facets of the game as you correctly point out.

Fully Fit:

Turbo
Saab
Koula
Parker
Garrick
Foz
DCE
Aloiai
Lawton
Paseka
Smole
Schuster (get him two games to find his feet again, then get him into 6, replace with Davey and drop Foz, sorry Foz, thanks for your mentoring)
Jake

Walker
Bully
Marty (played good footy last year off the bench, last chance to prove himself off the bench otherwise replace for Sipley or Tuitavake)
Keppie

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11