My take on tonights game Rnd 10

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
Tonight's game was perhaps the most pathetic display I've ever seen from 2 NRL teams. Somehow we scored more points. At least 6 of those will be rued by titans fans as that strip was always going to be a controversial call. I'd like to think it was the right one.

It starts off and a Titans error. I envision the 2nd spot on the ladder with a start like that. Kickoff, mistake and in goes the Wolf thanks to a so so offload from Lyon. Let's face it Wolf was lucky to catch it.

Kite played hard tonight. He ran forward and didn't submit in nearly as many tackles.

Wolf showed he's still worth a 1st grade spot in most team unfortunately not ours.

Foran is tough as nails. DCE is still building nicely. Thought we'd be on 12 with try scoring positions like that.

Joe had a big game with no stuff ups and solid defense. I didn't notice Robinson tonight but that must mean he had a decent game. He didn't **** me.

Did Mauro come on the field tonight? i didn't notice him at all.

Tony Tony Tony......what do we do with you? RUN THE BALL HARDER YOU BIG GIRL. Good try saving tackle on a quick man with around 5-10 minutes left, by the shorts no less

Choc! OMFG you can catch a bomb but at times you cant catch passes. What happened there? Decent game but not one of his best. I love him showing that huge prick and Mini that they were easily his bitches. He never took a backwards step.

Gift....man of the match performance. Sure he was solid, played hard and tackled well?

I tend to think ROBERTSON should have taken these honors for never giving up on any play he was within Cooee of.

A wise man once said if you polish **** all you get is shiny ****, the 2 points made this game shiny ****.

The upside of a performance like that is in 2 weeks time everyone is going to be well rested bar King who may or may not back up if he plays Origin 1. Even after winning that game, I'm sure the boys will be flogged at training for serving up such garbage tonight, after a few of the boys take a day or 2 off after tonight (notably Foran, he got knocked down and got back up again, they were never going to keep him down).

Please move this thread to the whinge and bitch section. I must be the only one but i thought it was a good game. Titans came out with a game plan to bash Manly (especially Foran) and Manly replied with a we are the kings when a game gets niggling involved you will fail everytime against us.

No I think we played terrible and we were lucky the titans were even worse. You should have heard the triple m call of the game, they were in hysterics on just how bad both sides were.

its round 10, players are getting tired and need a break. Few of them are carrying niggling injuries, so that is to be expected.

Also Gold coast were allowed to rush up and get into the face on manlys attach.

Cartwright put 2 of his hit men on our halves. It was quite obvious the message was if foran or DCE get the ball u smash them.

I think Foran will need the 2weeks off to recover from the bruises he received last night.

They'll take a break and rest up and come back bigger and stronger.

I think people underestimate how tough the Titans were last night. Sure their attack was woeful but their defence was brutal. We did well to win. They would have bashed a lot of teams into submission on that display.

If a winger was ever going to win Man of the Match it would have been Robbo tonight. He is a machine. I would have given it to Foran myself though.

And how good was Choc's catch of the bomb???

MadMarcus said:
I think people underestimate how tough the Titans were last night. Sure their attack was woeful but their defence was brutal. We did well to win. They would have bashed a lot of teams into submission on that display.

I completely agree and I said the same of the Canberra game last weekend. Make no mistake about it, the last 2 games have been very tough physically.

Some of you dickheads are so hard to please. Win horribly or win easily. Never happy. You play the opposition in front of you and when they played spoil and move up hard, that restricts the options in attack. Their goal line defense was quite good. I thought we played well and rose to the game. There's obvious improvement in the squad but to put that effort down is poor form.

Way to hard to please some of you. We won didn't we? We play the game hard so there's a point where we become tired. It's now, and with two weeks rest, we can go harder to the silverware. The whole team played well.

**** me...they lose and you whinge, they win and you whinge....send this to the whingers forum please mods!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8