Mundine.....again.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
On the topic of Mundine, calling on the Aboriginal players to bring the inequalities suffered by the indigenous to light by not standing for the national anthem may not be the best idea.

To have all the players do it would be a better sign of unity against inequality.

I think Mundine is a stark raving moron who fancies himself to be the modern day Muhammad Ali. Ali was a person the world rarely sees. A man of such talent, intelligence and charisma probably did more for racial equality in the U.S. than anyone else.

Mundine said that America deserved the September 11 attacks on TV the day after it happened.

The bloke's a goose, in my opinion (which is always right). His approach towards the treatment of the indigenous has always been antagonistic and unhelpful, as he never attempts to find a positive and uniting way of addressing the issue.

It's very hard to get people to support you when your actions and words are full of hostility.

I've got no problems with what he's saying. There is obviously a problem with racism towards indigenous people in Australia
Is there though? Yes there are some moronic dead ****s out there that are racist but not the majority of Australians
No one is saying there aren't racists, but this is hardly on the scale of the mass booing that accompanied goodes everywhere, which was supposedly all due to racism. Why then is Aliir Aliir, a great Swans player from Kenya, not also booed every time he plays? Maybe its because 99 percent of people couldn't give a rats about skin color, and just judge people on how they act and behave?
That's why this kind of thing gives me the ****s. The 99% of the population that couldn't give a toss about ones skin colour or race gets tied in with the 1% of moronic dick heads that do. We're all made to feel guilty and ashamed by the actions of a few.

Last edited:
So is the right to criticise him for his opinion.

Nobody is denying him a right to say his piece. But he can't dodge having the content critiqued.

You guys haven't worked it out yet? You are being played for puppets.

The papers want to increase circulation. What do they do? They publish something that tugs at your deep seated prejudices. They get the same bites from the exact same people - every - single - time. And bingo - you're hooked.

The papers want to increase circulation. What do they do? They publish something that tugs at your deep seated prejudices. They get the same bites from the exact same people - every - single - time. And bingo - you're hooked.

Prejudices? Strong word to reflect on people that don't see Mundine's comments as positive to developing reconciliation or treating each other with respect, Rex.

Lost the first argument ... so change the topic and throw in a ridiculous assumption of our prejudice, and follow with a "I am a superior mind comment" ...... how very boring and typically Rexish.

The more relevant truth is that Mundine has openly expressed his political intentions (specifically Indigenous affairs) post boxing and is simply preaching to the converted, or in your case Rex, the foolish.

I've got no problems with what he's saying. There is obviously a problem with racism towards indigenous people in Australia just the same as there clearly is in America towards Black people and Native Americans. So if he wants to speak out then so be it. No need to get angry when aboriginal people say they experience racism because thats how they feel. I respect that.
He talks about wanting to move forward.....

"All players aboriginal & non aboriginal should boycott the anthem & start changing Australia's ignorant mentality...lets move forward together yo."

How are we expected to move forward if he keeps returning to the past....yo!

Last edited:
I think it sad that a Caring, Understanding, Nineties, Type like Mundine will be remembered long after a geat guy like Adam Goodes has been forgotten.

To Mundine's credit, Donald Trump has adopted his style...

As Murdoch knows all too well, it is so, so easy to control the emotional reactions, and behaviour, of right-wing rednecks.

Why? Because they are scared sh*tless.

If they weren't scared sh*tless, Mundine's thoughts would be simply ignored.

Keep lining up and outing yourselves boys.

As Murdoch knows all too well, it is so, so easy to control the emotional reactions, and behaviour, of right-wing rednecks.

Why? Because they are scared sh*tless.

If they weren't scared sh*tless, Mundine's thoughts would be simply ignored.

Keep lining up and outing yourselves boys.

The only thing required for stupidity to succeed is for sensible people to remain silent.

So let me get this correct. In your opinion, anybody who excercises their freedom of speech to disagree with Mundine's opinion is a prejudiced, scared sh1tless redneck controlled by Murdock?

Is it any wonder I think you are lick your own arse looney.

You aren't getting emotional are you Rex. Haven't been forced to room with a fella called Bubba that wears his cap backwards at the facility recently?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6