MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 25: Warriors v Sea Eagles 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
This team does my head in at times. Anyway, gutsy win, voting open!

3 Jake T
2 Green
1 AFB

Vote away!

J T Held the defence together
AFB made ground for DCE to do his thing
DCE got the winning field goal

Last edited:
Tricky vote this week.

I thought AFB runs were outstanding, and at one stage was the only forward truly bending the line and doing damage with his runs while everyone else was being monstered and making no ground. The one bad error that could have been extremely costly, but luckily the Warriors let him off.

Tricky vote this week.

I thought AFB runs were outstanding, and at one stage was the only forward truly bending the line and doing damage with his runs while everyone else was being monstered and making no ground. The one bad error that could have been extremely costly, but luckily the Warriors let him off.
he needs more game time he was good today.. lussick is better starting off the bench

Tricky vote this week.

That wasn't AFB's fault, it's because DCE didn't attack the kickoff and let it bounce, then he tried to trap the ball and put AFB off

That wasn't AFB's fault, it's because DCE didn't attack the kickoff and let it bounce, then he tried to trap the ball and put AFB off
I do agree that he shouldn't have been put in that position in the first place. It was the second kick off that second half that DCE allowed to bounce. I guess the conditions were a big part of it too

AFB was damaging today and deservedly running third in voting but interesting that he played 39 minutes to Marty's 60 and Marty has basically twice the tackles and twice the run metres yet hasn't polled a single point! A victim of our high expectations?

First time all season I've missed a game (had to put a new exhaust on the car.....bloody Ford - yes, this HoldenV8 drives a 6 cyl AU Falcon.......lol). But having seen a replay.....

3 - Tom
2 - Cherry
1 - AFB

Special mention to Api for his 60 tackle effort, Jake Trbojevic (as usual) and to Dylan Walker. And to Brian Kelly who had a good second half, I hope it helps his confidence.

First time all season I've missed a game (had to put a new exhaust on the car.....bloody Ford - yes, this HoldenV8 drives a 6 cyl AU Falcon.......lol). But having seen a replay.....

3 - Tom
2 - Cherry
1 - AFB

Special mention to Api for his 60 tackle effort, Jake Trbojevic (as usual) and to Dylan Walker. And to Brian Kelly who had a good second half , I hope it helps his confidence.
Are you sure you watched the game? Giving Tom 3 points

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8