Moses to parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Tedesco imo is a freak. I love watching him play. He was the best full back in the game last year. Everytime he touched the ball he looked dangerous. And he can defend. They had the stats up on fox the other night and he was in the top 3 full backs for tries saved!

I agree, been off last couple of weeks but the whole side is in disarray. If he goes to a club like the roosters i see him going to another level

Do we actually have a few million to use next year?? I know snake and matai free up nearly a million, but how much of that has already been put into the quite significant upgrade to the turbos?? That takes effect next season yea???

Yes we will. Matai and a
Stewart are retiring which Ai around 1.2 million and the salary cap is going to increase by 1.5 million.

Yes we will. Matai and a
Stewart are retiring which Ai around 1.2 million and the salary cap is going to increase by 1.5 million.
Im not 100% certain but I think the Turbo's contracts are going to be substantially upgraded next season, so we may not have as much money as it seems.

Tedesco imo is a freak. I love watching him play. He was the best full back in the game last year. Everytime he touched the ball he looked dangerous. And he can defend. They had the stats up on fox the other night and he was in the top 3 full backs for tries saved!

I agree, been off last couple of weeks but the whole side is in disarray. If he goes to a club like the roosters i see him going to another level
The thing about Tedesco is that he plays really well against **** teams where he can run in broken field. Against quality opposition he just runs into the defence and does that fend where he kinda runs backwards with the arm out in front to prevent being tackled before he runs in circles and is finally put to ground. He is hard to tackle but it doesn't lead to anything.

He is a very poor last line of defence as someone else pointed out on the forum. Yes, he has blinding acceleration but I question his consistency and his ability against the top sides. Every year he has a field day at Leichhardt oval when everything is going the Tigers way after an ambush of momentum but I don't ever recall him turning a tight game on it's head...it's always a broken field run when everything is going to Tigers way.

Hoppa - god no
Reminder. Hoppa was part of the 2011 premiership winning team.[/QUOTE]

While Hoppa Mk.II was a member of our 2011 premiership team, he has really gone backwards since his 2 year mission, despite the fact that he has somehow managed to play 4 Origins for NSW since his return (and I still maintain that he never deserved to be selected for any of them).

Not playing on Sunday's will turn more than a few clubs off him which will hurt his chances of getting a contract somewhere, even at the Dogs, and for an outside back he's not overly quick. Most clubs these days want their backs to be quick and the days of the plodding fullback are all but over.

Sorry, Simon - the only club that takes players to "another level" is Parramatta, specifically under the guidance of one B. Arthur. You'll be hearing from Mr Arthur's lawyers if you keep associating his trademarked term with another club.;)

Hope you're right. Personally I think the current team is no where near as good as the 2008 or 2011 team and has room for improvement. If they win this years premiership I will gladly come on this site and admit I wrong.
These guys are just fresh and new compared to the 08-011 team,they will build to greatness but in the meantime I am very happy with the way they have combined as a team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11