Moses Suli

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I have beem consistent with my criticism of his shortcomings. He has not improved his defensive shortcomings against decent teams.
Melb and Roosters will kill us with him in the team as we are only as strong as our weakest link.
Taufua by far is our weakest link.

In my opinion Suli would make a beast of a winger. A bit of a Mika Sivo??? type winger. Im not sure why Des moved Parker to wing and kept suli at centre last night. Im happy to keep suli but ive said all year he is a winger. He does play a bit lazy at times and doesn't play with that heart and commitment that we need in the big games.

Wasnt that the past few weeks hes been a beast in attack and defence. I live in Scotland. Support Manly from afar (got a new hoodie through the door, ✊)
This season is a work in progress. Dessie just in the door. We have improved bigtime. The effort from the players is amazing.

Are we related? Scotland, articulate conversation

People are forgetting there was a reshuffle.

Instead of his usual combo with Garrick, he had Parker on his outside, and if we all wind back to last year, Parker is an absolute horrible winger.

Not all Suli’s fault.

I do agree he lacks intensity and the little 1% plays.

Very short sighted opinion.

Defence is all about combinations and Suli has been defending with Jack on his inside for the last few weeks and Garrick on his outside.

Siro comes back and the injury to Tom T meant that Garrick goes to fullback and Parker is now outside Moses. No surprises that there was some indecision down that edge. Most of the problems happened inside Suli anyway.

70 tackles in our red zone explains the effort areas being down.

Suli was a deer in head lights last night and was tackling shadows at times. JetSki rushing up out of the line and missing the tackle is a problem. Too many mistakes by many of the boys. We just kept giving the pill back to them. We wouldn’t have beaten anyone last night with that error rate. We will bounce back.

People are forgetting there was a reshuffle.

Instead of his usual combo with Garrick, he had Parker on his outside, and if we all wind back to last year, Parker is an absolute horrible winger.

Not all Suli’s fault.

I do agree he lacks intensity and the little 1% plays.
Yeah, parker a much better centre than winger but thats a good point you make about defence. Its built on your combination with the players around you, with so much reshuffling and injuries and we dont defend as well in the wet either played a big part

I imagine Joel settles him down a bit when he gets lost.

Can we please get rid of this guy now?

Manly will win nothing with him playing.

2nd week in a row the opposition has targeted fatboi on every attacking raid.

2nd week in a row fatboi Suli has been absolutely useless.

Against Brisb.
Cust to 5/8th. Walker to centre. Suli gone!!
Can you please go & support another team.....fatboi? Really? Love to see you say it to his face. Bet you'd pi$$ yourself! You must be an Adonis by the sounds of it!

He is playing injured on that ankle for sure, same with DCE. Both were playing amazing 6 weeks ago but seem very hindered, especially Suli moving laterally.

Can we please get rid of this guy now?

Manly will win nothing with him playing.

2nd week in a row the opposition has targeted fatboi on every attacking raid.

2nd week in a row fatboi Suli has been absolutely useless.

Against Brisb.
Cust to 5/8th. Walker to centre. Suli gone!!
Two weeks and we still know its you !!

I think the move has to be Walker to left centre, Cust in to five eighth. We have been hammered down our right side defence over the last two weeks. Suli has to learn, young player and he can. Season on the line now. I am sure that Des will change this!

Suli is a fat lazy overrated footballer who cannot defend laterally.

Why we have wasted money on this guy is beyond me.

Does not deserve to play first grade for manly. I would love to be proven wrong.

NOTHING has changed in three years while other defended him - you know who you are :p . Surely everyone now knows.

Can't say I am happy at being 100% correct, but I am.

get rid of him.

Last edited:
Suli is pathetic and has been for a good year now. As soon as he signed that new contract he mailed it in and hasn’t put in any effort since. The fact he isn’t even our worst centre out there is alarming, we have Dylan Walker who Des the idiot has played out of position for 3 years and Harper and Funa who have actually shown good signs in the rare chance they have got to play first grade. Please please please drop Parker and Suli

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10