Moses Suli

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

midsteyne

loyal forever
Ok I confess, I saw him on my dads recordered vhs videos . He was also dads favourite player . I never saw Sharon Stone live either but she was still hot looking on TV just as hot as the Incomparable Immortal when he was burning up the grass scoring tries .
He was a sight to behold:h:

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The Incomparable Immortal winning another game for the mighty Sea eagles !!!

Good video! I did see a few other players out there giving Bob a hand though. ;)

I now know where Sam Burgess got his cat playing style from, seeing captain coach tommy bishop hit and run so often!

I wonder what it was like watching the games live back then?

(was it in colour or was the world black and white? Or was it in colour but the only colours were black and white?)

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Good video! I did see a few other players out there giving Bob a hand though. ;)

I now know where Sam Burgess got his cat playing style from, seeing captain coach tommy bishop hit and run so often!

I wonder what it was like watching the games live back then?

(was it in colour or was the world black and white? Or was it in colour but the only colours were black and white?)
It does'nt matter feathered friend because the Incomparable Immortal looks Awesome both in colour and black and white

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
NRL FOX

MANLY coach Trent Barrett has put the onus on Moses Suli to prove he belongs in the NRL by cashing in on his third chance in the space of two months.
The Sea Eagles this week signed Suli despite the 19-year-old getting sacked from the Wests Tigers and Canterbury during the off-season for a lack of professionalism.

Suli, whose weight is believed to have ballooned over the summer, has completed a number of screening tests at the club but has yet to begin training and won’t play this weekend.

Barrett said it was up to Suli to turn his career around.

“He’s only been there a few days. He’s not a bad kid. He’s a nice kid. He’s just got to get a few things sorted out,” Barrett said prior to his team’s captain’s run on Thursday.

“We’ll give an opportunity to do that.

“But certainly my focus this week’s been on the first grade side. We’ll do our best there but ultimately it’s up to the individual. I’ll just take that a day at a time.”

The Sea Eagles are likely to have picked up Suli on a far cheaper contract than the $1-million, three-year deal he signed with the Tigers last year before he made his NRL debut.

His arrival comes despite the NRL’s protracted investigation into salary cap cheating.

Manly were hopeful the governing body would finalise its decision on the matter after meeting with NRL officials last week.

“We were hoping that it’d be sorted out by now, but it’s out of our control,” Barrett said.

“It certainly hasn’t affected the players. It would be nice to get a bit of clarity on where we’re going, not just for this year but what our position is next year and beyond.

“Your salary cap and recruitment doesn’t stop. But unfortunately for us we’ve had the brakes on for a while now. Scott Penn and Lyall (Manly CEO Lyall Gorman) are doing their best to get a result.

“Hopefully it’s not too far away.”

Suli has been signed on a 12 week train and trial contract worth roughly $1000 a week. It's up to him to get fit and healthy over the next couple of months or he'll be off our hands and the collateral damage will be minimal for Manly.
That's great insentive for the young fellas. It gives him something which is achievable. A short term goal which is easier for him to focus on. Perhaps if he comes good he could be added as the 30th player under the cap in time for the deadline.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
Tigers and Bulldogs had much bigger incentive. They both didn't work.

This kid doesn't need an incentive ATM. He just needs to play 20's. Have good people around him. Enjoy Life. Things can turn around quickly.

But his head is clearly not on footy at the moment.
I think he means it's good that the kid hasn't been spoon fed over a million dollars and the promise of three years in the NRL...that's why his head is scrambled in the first place.

He has never had to work for anything...when everything comes easy, you become complacent. It's his last chance (for the time being anyway - at least the foreseeable future) so he has to make something of it or lay bricks. Better chance of him straightening out with incentives to work hard, then to be gifted a long term contract on big money.

double hoops

First Grader
Our club appears to have handled this one pretty well.

There has been way too many tragic examples, of kids not handling the pressures of the league industry.

Its good to see our club has him, linking with friends, a past coach, made him a 20's signing, focusing more on his welfare.

The kid has seemingly got no interest and turned his back, on 2 massive contracts.

If he does fight his way back. It will only happen when his head is in a much better space. The weight of expectation need not be added upon by us on here.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Our club appears to have handled this one pretty well.

There has been way too many tragic examples, of kids not handling the pressures of the league industry.

Its good to see our club has him, linking with friends, a past coach, made him a 20's signing, focusing more on his welfare.

The kid has seemingly got no interest and turned his back, on 2 massive contracts.

If he does fight his way back. It will only happen when his head is in a much better space. The weight of expectation need not be added upon by us on here.
giphy.gif

Are you saying the leagues "family club" just kicked the kid to curb and washed their hands of him?!? How dare you!

The Who

Journey Man
Just back from 24 days in India, UAE, Oman etc. Did I miss anything???
I am wondering if/where Suli has played for Manly?
Will he be in the Jersey Flegg?
Also, I can't understand why our JF team is not performing to expectations. They have several 'guns' from our premiership-winning Under 20s. I thought they'd romp in this season...

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16