Morgan Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It was a good win but we were average in the first half. Much better second half. Schuster was poor and held the ball.. wayyy too many times. Bombed a late try. Super talented player but yes poor decision making today... didn't play short and early or play out the back... just stifled that left side attack.
He's still working out when to pass and when to hold. I think he may be overthinking things after recent media attention on his no look passes, his flick passes near our line and the fact that he is trying to play a winner on every possession or play. So maybe this was playing in his head a bit. He will work it out and become a great playmaker. So many times we've seen the experienced DCE have shockers and stifled our attack. I love watching thr shoe play.

Yeah, wasn't having a dig at Harper at all, just remember the horror of having the over-sized dwarf in a Manly jumper.
Scary times mate
I was hoping for the Ben Kennedy effect and we got that bloke looking for a goodbye payout
Shows the character- BK on last legs played like a man inspired to lead Manly to success and 100% he did.
Myles sent us backwards

He's still working out when to pass and when to hold. I think he may be overthinking things after recent media attention on his no look passes, his flick passes near our line and the fact that he is trying to play a winner on every possession or play. So maybe this was playing in his head a bit. He will work it out and become a great playmaker. So many times we've seen the experienced DCE have shockers and stifled our attack. I love watching thr shoe play.
oh yes agreed - he is a super talent but today he was very average.

I wish Harper would be a little more humble rather than think he’s a superstar in the making. He has that little niggle in his game when he draws a penalty he throws the ball at the opposing player with disdain. He often also grabs the back of his neck in tackles then is up as though nothing has happened. It’s annoying! He’s not a tough guy & one day someone will retaliate.

I wish Harper would be a little more humble rather than think he’s a superstar in the making. He has that little niggle in his game when he draws a penalty he throws the ball at the opposing player with disdain. He often also grabs the back of his neck in tackles then is up as though nothing has happened. It’s annoying! He’s not a tough guy & one day someone will retaliate.
I noticed that as well. He is going to get his head kicked in.

A favourite whipping boy of the Numb Nutterery.

I'm sure plenty will say he needs to be left right out along with half our squad.

Will be interesting to see how he is ranked at centre and if he isn't a starter there, if he finds himself with a different role. He does have utility value.

Less than 12 months ago DES rated him above Garrick at fullback. And he had a fair game in last years trial.

In a team full of softys. Morgz aggressive and niggling ways need to be applauded and promoted. Can we get him around the forwards?

Could he follow Walker into the forwards on an edge or be that depth at 9 or 13?

I doubt Seibs will go that way.

But where and how Morgz is used in 23 is one of the pre - seasons mysteries.

I'm sure plenty will say he needs to be left right out along with half our squad.

Will be interesting to see how he is ranked at centre and if he isn't a starter there, if he finds himself with a different role. He does have utility value.

Less than 12 months ago DES rated him above Garrick at fullback. And he had a fair game in last years trial.

In a team full of softys. Morgz aggressive and niggling ways need to be applauded and promoted. Can we get him around the forwards?

Could he follow Walker into the forwards on an edge or be that depth at 9 or 13?

Morgan has potential but he also has quality competition in Koula and Garrick

Form , Injuries and Attitude all play a role in the long NRL season

I hope Harps can also play a role towards our finals campaign

And the lord GOD almighty for claimed, Cometh the leg of ham, cometh the man

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-11 174415.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-05-11 174415.jpg
    308.1 KB · Views: 28

Indeed. Hes gotta be down the pecking order for centre so it might be a case of how long does he want to stay out at Blacktown before asking for a release.

Last edited:
Yeah I am a little concerned on Tony Mestrov commitment to Garrick and his manager on playing centre before coaching staff make an assessment.
I reckon there were early discussions about centre with Siebold on the quiet. No way they would guarantee this without the new coach coming in. Anyway, if he doesn't do well, he will get moved, either to wing or released to a new club. We have to give it a go.

As it stands Harper doesn't possess any elite skills to demand a regular first grade spot.

Not slow but not fast either. Has a bit of mongrel but not a dominating physical presence.

I'm willing him to succeed as he seems like a good guy.

But he needs to improve his game if he's going to be a regular first grade NRL center.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10