More troops to Iraq

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey, I'm partially from convict stock! And one of the convicts, 10 years after he came here, built up a milling empire along the P'matta river!! He was richer than many people in England!

But then... my sis wants to join the army...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

But those poor GI's... honeslty, they are not smart enough to pursue any moderately paying job outside service and yet their country hands them a gun... Maybe they are the only ones who don't question before they kill...

(no offence meant to anyone here who might be in... the uniform looks good, eh?)

Obviously it's a no win situation but I do think you chaps should be sending all your solutions to the people risking there lives for what they believe in.

But have you got any solutions....????????????

I suppose you thought the Nazis were OK as well.

I agree- eg. the soldier (I'm not sure of his rank but it was high enough to give orders) who instigated and participated in the human pyramid scandal.
He shows no remorse and thinks it's a big joke- the fact that his good old home town got behind him with support reminisant of WWII style propaganda makes it even worse.

I'll leave the other part about the imported gene pool alone I think :lol:

I have nothing against the armed forces simply doing their job- it's against the people giving the ridiculous orders.
In regard to supporting the Nazis- you can't be serious can you ?
I would compare the current US regime to that of the Nazis (without the bloodshed) especially looking at the way they manipulate their people through propaganda (media outlets controlled by the Government, or is that vice versa.....)

It's very different to the Nazis... you see, they invaded too... they invaded other countries just after Krystalnacht. The Allies were reeling from WWI so they actually tried to make peace. Nazis actively went out of their way to annex Poland & Belgium. You dig?

A solution? Well.... lets just see what the UN thinks. First I'd like all the lies to stop... all the bollocks about WMD, likns & threats... We need the real reasons out.
And then... well, you need to go into conference with all the tribes. That is what is going wrong. Iraq was never fully united. The tribal regime needs to be included with the government somehow... and that has not been allowed for. The US has walked in and assumed that Iraq is just like America. Thus you will find that many 'insurgents' are unhappy that the new government is representative of only one section of the society. Obviously the American model will not suit... there needs to be another form of democracy. Possible having tribal representative groups like local councils with 1-3 representatives in a national conference. However, there needs to be safeguards to protect women from the horrible conditions to which they are put. Maybe having a group, like a pressure group...

Anyways... there is always another option to fix the damn place rather than enforcing the American model on a completey different peoples.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7