More magic spray than magic round

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What’s the injury toll for the round ?

INJURED IN ROUND 9

Ryan Papenhuyzen (concussion) — TBC

Curtis Scott (fractured foot) — TBC

Connor Watson (ankle) — TBC

Edrick Lee (foot) — TBC

Andrew Fifita (hamstring) — TBC

Matt Prior (neck/shoulder) — TBC

Shannon Boyd (concussion) — TBC

Jack Bird (knee) — TBC

Moses Suli (finger) — TBC

Toafofoa Sipley (leg) — TBC

Api Koroisau (calf) — TBC

Josh Papalii (concussion) — TBC

Jordan Rapana (knee) — TBC

Latrell Mitchell (groin/hip) — TBC

Daniel Tupou (neck) — TBC

Boyd Cordner (concussion) — TBC

Enari Tuala (quad) — TBC

Mate get serious, groins, neck, concussion and finger have nothing to do with the quality of the ground. There has to be an investigation into that comment.
What about curtis scott foot? Tof broken leg? Bird acl? Rapana pcl? Hodgson copped a knee injury but kept playing and now sutton has an issue.. there needs to be an investigation into the goat track

Now that we have no advantage over other teams from taking a game to Suncorp, I feel like we once again were shafted by the NRL to be matched up against the Broncos. I hope this is not the case moving forward if they continue this ridiculous round (that does nothing to grow the game in new national areas or improve it's image in the bush where they are crying out for footy).

Now that we have no advantage over other teams from taking a game to Suncorp, I feel like we once again were shafted by the NRL to be matched up against the Broncos. I hope this is not the case moving forward if they continue this ridiculous round (that does nothing to grow the game in new national areas or improve it's image in the bush where they are crying out for footy).
Manly gets the $$$ still

Does anyone know how the money is split up for this round?

Do only the home teams get a share of the gate or all 16 teams?

Will Manly get a bigger slice than say...Titans when Manly will pull more supporters due to playing the Broncos?

This game was to be a money spinner for us but wonder if it still turned out that way.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8