1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mooooooooooooo!

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Lord Eagleton, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Lord Eagleton

Lord Eagleton Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +835 / 24
    Its been a while since ive heard the strained wails of this ref. He sounds ridiculous. His herding of the cattle around the field is so dramatic. Mooooooooooooooooooooo(ve)!

2. Jerry1

Jerry1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,461 / 80
    I
    I'll take anything at the moment. Been a long off season. Life is mundane without footy.

3. Lord Eagleton

Ratings:
    +835 / 24
    I hear ya. Certainly will take anything at the moment. You poor bastards have had nothing but cricket and soccer for a few months now. Its just a harsh return to our ears of that bellowing moo call. Its comical

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jerry1

Jerry1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,461 / 80
    I see Sam Burgess played his first game of union yesterday. Still hasn't made Baths first team.

Going to be hard for him to get a spot as half of England's union team currently play for Bath.

• Like Like x 1
  5. master blaster

master blaster Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +674 / 4
    and whats the go with Badger,beard and new commando cut hairstyle,is this the new macho badger,lol

6. Pablo

Pablo Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,341 / 15
    He's changed his name to just 'Gav' now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lord Eagleton

Ratings:
    +835 / 24
    I thought he was looking promising in his first few matches? Maybe he hasnt followed through. Tough game to pick up fast, Sam's realising that now...

8. Lord Eagleton

Ratings:
    +835 / 24
    Oooh the colourful identities of the NRL! Now that sunbed Shayne has departed the limelight, someone else must look like a moron for all of us laugh at. Him and moo boy will do the trick for now.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,460 / 74
    Excellent I get to recycle this dodgy image I made years ago

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  10. Lord Eagleton

Ratings:
    +835 / 24
    So when refs are warming up pre-game, you know, stretching their hammys, calfs, some light sprints and limbering up etc. I wonder if moo boy warms up his vocal chords with some bellowing ''moooooooooooooooove's''. I mean, it would be disaster if he was out there and lost his voice and the ability to sound like a cow during a rugby league game

• Like Like x 1
  11. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,834 / 103
    Surely the day's of moooove are over with the quick-release tackle law. Why does a ref have to say anything to a tackler? He's got a whistle to blow if the tackler/s hold on for too long.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    I think they will keep the held call

13. Lord Eagleton

Ratings:
    +835 / 24
    Well Moo boy kept doing his moo thing in the 9's. I agree, the refs should be piping down and saying less. I think they just love the interaction with their idols and overdo it as a result.

I cringe when i think of the 9's or other games with moo boy going to an international market (like me watching it on Premier Sports in the UK) and people see our game for the first time - what do they think when they hear this lunatic yelling 'moooooo' every 45 seconds? They dont know he is saying move, they just hear something comical in the effects channel of the broadcast, that sounds a lot like someone imitating a cow. Perception is everything. Im surprised Mr Progressive Administrator Big Toddy Greenturd hasnt had a word with him and told him to pipe down for the good of the games image. My 2c.

(tbh i dont particularly care, i find mooooo quite funny)

14. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,776 / 58
    I've said before....I never really noticed the moooooove until @Dan pointed the damn thing out!

Thought I'd forgotten about it until Lord E reminded me.

Now you're both on MY LIST!!!!!* (* list is made up thing, no extra security needed)

Booooooo to the mooooooove!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lord Eagleton

Ratings:
    +835 / 24