1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monday funny hookers

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by PJ, Feb 16, 2009.

1. PJ

PJ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    A couple were lying in bed together on the morning of their
    10th wedding anniversary when the wife says
    "Darling, as this is such a special occasion, I think that it is time I made a confession, before we were married I was a hooker for eight years."
    The husband ponders for a moment and then looks into his wife's eyes and says
    "My love, you have been a perfect wife for ten years, I cannot hold your past against you,
    in fact maybe you could show me a few tricks of the trade and spice up our sex life a bit?"
    She said, "I don't think you understand, my name was Brian and I played for Parramatta."

2. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Good to see you're back from Africa PJ.  You didn;t bump into Carney and Co. while there?

3. PJ

PJ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Ha- no, no Carney and co. ....I wrote an editorial in the paper warning people of the facebook scam and have copped plenty of lost in Africa jokes since....
    I'm thinking I might get back on facebook shortly...missing out on too many invites to parties...doesn't anyone send them out these days!