MODERN DAY CENTRE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

king2213

Reserve Grader
HI Guys

im sorry to say but our centres were and are great footballers ... but the game has changed

These days they got to be 6'0 + 90-110 kgs with leg speed/footwork/fend and offload capabilities

Draw in few defenders every time they hit it up ! And can bend the line like extra forwards !

Yes we dont have forwards etc ... but we are seriously behind in i believe in a very important position these days ! Wont find very good centres till 2018/19/20

We wont make the finals for 5 years my prediction

Our recruitment and retention/coaching staff i think have got some things wrong ! if they correct these errors fantastic...

If they continue to make these errors its not acceptable ! and people need to be held accountable

HI Guys

im sorry to say but our centres were and are great footballers ... but the game has changed

These days they got to be 6'0 + 90-110 kgs with leg speed/footwork/fend and offload capabilities

Draw in few defenders every time they hit it up ! And can bend the line like extra forwards !

Yes we dont have forwards etc ... but we are seriously behind in i believe in a very important position these days ! Wont find very good centres till 2018/19/20

We wont make the finals for 5 years my prediction

Our recruitment and retention/coaching staff i think have got some things wrong ! if they correct these errors fantastic...

If they continue to make these errors its not acceptable ! and people need to be held accountable
Centres need room to move and that Is obtained by a good forward pack going forward. Would you prefer
Farrell/Aitken
mbye/Stanley
chambers/mann
morgan/folau
beale/leutele
millard/goodwin
moga/linnett
blake/jennings
I could go on but behind a big mobile forward pack with room to move give me lyon/matai any day of the week

i hop ur
Centres need room to move and that Is obtained by a good forward pack going forward. Would you prefer
Farrell/Aitken
mbye/Stanley
chambers/mann
morgan/folau
beale/leutele
millard/goodwin
moga/linnett
blake/jennings
I could go on but behind a big mobile forward pack with room to move give me lyon/matai any day of the week

i hop your right mate

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8