mitchell pearce

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Farah had to try something as the halves did jack. If we had anyone other than Pearce we would've won. He was diabolical

Rambo1987 said:
I just went to Buzz's blog and asked how Jarrod Mullen gets one chance yet Pearce has been given over 10. It's good to be a son of a NSW SOO hero.

Pearce was pathetic and should never be picked again.

Pearce Off 1

Pearce Off 2

Pearce Off 3

Well I will give you that Mullen did deserve the same number of chance as Pearce = 0
Need halves who take on the line and can pass.

Pearce clearly could not handle the pressure. He was never great, but that performance wasn't even up to reserve grade standard.

The silver lining is that it is likely to send him into a downward confidence spiral that will all but end the Roosters chances of winning the comp this year.

Pearce should never, ever have been picked as NSW halfback. He has never been Origin standard.

Laurie Daley judgement = epic fail.

The Roosters have the worst kick success rate in the entire competion. They simply can't get line dropouts. Qld dominate through their kicking game. NSW doesn't have one.

Adam Reynolds has an excellent kicking game - the best of all the prospects. It is simply a no-brainer.

The game was crying out for our playmakers to grab control and lead the way . Sadly the opposite happened again , too many games and series have been lost in similar circumstances to last night .

Pearce has had every opportunity possible afforded him .

Adam Reynolds has to be given the chance now, with either Sutton , Carney or Campese at 6

mickqld said:
Surely after 8 series losses the NSWRL and media should be up in arms crying that origin is dead and letting NSW recruit players from all over the world. Isn't that what happened after 2004. f**k me this is bulls**t. Queensland killed the origin concept when they resorted to cheating back then picking players from NSW to Kazahkstan while everyone took pity on them. Origin is garbage and doesn't rate in my book anywhere near winning the NRL grand final. It doesn't even rate anywhere near manly winning a competition round game. They can gloat all they want with their garbage headlines up here it just papers over the cracks in their 3 s***house NRL teams.

This.

The Origin has always been about Qld and always will be. NSW are nothing more than bit players...

I was at the game last night and watched from behind the goals.

While i'm a big Josh Dugan fan, i found he came into the backline on 4 occassions and dummied on 3 of them and cut back inside and got tackled.

There was room on the outside of him and he should've let the ball go. We all know Brett would've done something with the ball on those occassions and i felt that Dugan could've tried to set up his outside supports a bit better. Josh Morris and McManus had a bit of space at those times.

I like Dugan but feel he needs to learn to set up his support players better. He will learn with time.

Just putting into perspective about Pearce. He has had enough chances but doesn't deserve the full blame when i saw Dugan butcher a few opportunites.

We should've scored on a few more occassions that didn't include him.

In saying that, i would pick Reynolds. He seems to have an old head on young shoulders.

manlywarringah said:
I was at the game last night and watched from behind the goals.

While i'm a big Josh Dugan fan, i found he came into the backline on 4 occassions and dummied on 3 of them and cut back inside and got tackled.

There was room on the outside of him and he should've let the ball go. We all know Brett would've done something with the ball on those occassions and i felt that Dugan could've tried to set up his outside supports a bit better. Josh Morris and McManus had a bit of space at those times.

I like Dugan but feel he needs to learn to set up his support players better. He will learn with time.

Just putting into perspective about Pearce. He has had enough chances but doesn't deserve the full blame when i saw Dugan butcher a few opportunites.

We should've scored on a few more occassions that didn't include him.

In saying that, i would pick Reynolds. He seems to have an old head on young shoulders.

Snake at fullback. Jorge at wing. Reynolds at half, Carney or Campese at 5/8th, Choc on for 80 minutes, Tim Grant in for Tamou NSW win.

eaglebuzz said:
Jethro said:
The Eagle Has Landed said:
Adam Reynolds and Carney for me. Carney has been outstanding the past few weeks.

I don't know why Carney was dumped in the first place.

Maloney's goal kicking and club combination with Pearce is probably what edged him in the selector's minds

Carney has actually played next to Pearce longer than Maloney has.

I remember years ago just before he came on the scene there was talk from league observers about Wayne Pearce's son being a good young halfback who was being wrapped as the future NSW halfback and the next big thing in clubland etc.

Those judges were wrong. Very wrong.

The best thing he ever did was shtook that hot bird from the pussycat dolls

Lord Eagleton said:
I remember years ago just before he came on the scene there was talk from league observers about Wayne Pearce's son being a good young halfback who was being wrapped as the future NSW halfback and the next big thing in clubland etc.

Those judges were wrong. Very wrong.

The best thing he ever did was shtook that hot bird from the pussycat dolls

Did he shtook her good, is she still about ?

mickqld said:
Snake at fullback. Jorge at wing. Reynolds at half, Carney or Campese at 5/8th, Choc on for 80 minutes, Tim Grant in for Tamou NSW win.

Hit Tamou with a cattle prod before he runs on.

mickqld said:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!! Please leave Snake out of origin we need him firing on all cylinders for Manly and Jorge will be caught out as they would bomb him like Hiroshima.
Hayne at Fullback , and if he's out of trouble Ferguson on the wing I thought he done a great job in origin 1.
Tim Grant for Aaron Woods.

Dugan Morris Fergusen Taufua Hayne Jennings The back 5 must come from these guys. And how Carney didn't even get a bench spot still is beyond be let alone the 5/8 role, when Farah was going missing late in the game Carney would have been providing spark.

The problem is that Carney & Campese are always carrying injuries. They never get enough games in to be seriously considered for a spot. Thurston & Cronk are always there.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8