1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minor Premiers Presentation at Brooky

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Frogz, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Frogz

Frogz Don't mess with the goat, he has photos. Premium Member

Sydney, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,392 / 36
    I wonder if the NRl will get off their @rses and bring the J.J. Giltinan Shield out to Brooky Sunday.

we only need the dogs to roll Souffs and Storm to win then once we flog Penrith its ours

• Like Like x 3
  2. Clint

Clint . Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,658 / 14
    Ha - good luck with that!

3. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,755 / 57
    Hahaha that's awesome, as if Greenknob would have the fore thought for something like that. I'm sure the AFL would but this mob of hopeless hacks wouldn't even think of it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
    Ratings:
    +1,319 / 47
    Haha nah the rabbits will win on thursday and channel nine and the tele will crap on about how they are top of the table again.

5. Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,649 / 74
    In that case, they should take the shield to that game :)

6. BOZO

BOZO Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,855 / 192
    Thats a Great idea !!! :)

7. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    It's a pity the sharks don't have another home game. It would have been a lovely gesture by the NRL to present them with the wooden spoon in front of their home crowd.

• Like Like x 2
  8. NYEagle

NYEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,154 / 69
    I guarantee you if the above happens (and its quite possible) that there will be no shield at Brookvale. The NRL brass have no respect for Manly and will be more concerned about why poster boys Roosters and Souths lost.

It would be nice to see, for obvious reasons, the scenario occur because it will make the point.

NYEagle

9. Brissie Kid

Brissie Kid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +829 / 10
  10. niccipops

niccipops un echidna spillo mia bevanda Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    Didn't you read the Terms and Conditions @Brissie Kid ? You're not allowed to post offensive photographs.:p

• Like Like x 3
  11. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,800 / 58
    As 5/4ths of people cant do maths, it's come down to the fact that we need to win next week for the MP as roosters or souffs are going to end up on 36 points with a much better for and against.

I'm thinking that 2v certainly wont risk a gf for a mp.....and so a win next week may be tougher with players rested.

correct?

or meth?

12. Snake

Snake Doing The Eagle Rock!

Ratings:
    +2,535 / 135
    I don't think players will be rested, because lets face it, they don't need a rest. I can't see anyone out on their feet or in dire need of a week off. If anything, we need all our big guns on the field working on combinations and honing their skills in an attempt to find some much needed form before the finals.

We have a reasonable record up in Townsville too, so I anticipate a victory, despite probably being underdogs given the Cowboys good form and home advantage.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ManlyMit

ManlyMit Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +183 / 7
    I'm thinking Toovey might actually give some players a rest, well the ones that need it anyway. I don't expect to see Ballin make the trip and maybe not even BJ, anyone with any niggles I would think would get the week off. We are guaranteed a top 2 spot, winning the minor premiership isn't critical on the grand scale of things.

14. castle eagle

castle eagle Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

newcastle
    Ratings:
    +653 / 6
    i'm kinda hoping for a draw at full time followed by no points scored in golden point & a sh!tload if injuries:p
    that way the can play each other 2 weeks running