1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minders

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Berkeley_Eagle, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    there is a article in the SMH ( http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/marshall-may-need-a-minder-says-his-manager-20110307-1bl5s.html )this morning that Benji needs a minder when he is out and about, A minder would have probably prevented Benji jobbing the bloke but how far do you go with minders ?

Not sure if a minder would have prevented the Stewart incident as I believe he was set up by the girl and her father (allegedly)

2. Mybludog

Mybludog Active Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    Someone around here is making allegations........and I think I know who the alligator is

3. eagleE

eagleE Active Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 0
    The players themsleves should be each others minders. These players need to look out for each other and take responsibility for each other as team mates do. If a player is drunk he should not be left alone because he will be a target.
    Manly had a minder years ago but I think that has stopped. The players know there are imbeciles out there that just want to provoke them into a situation. I think there is more to the Benji story that we have not heard of. This little grub wants to incite something with Benji, but as soon as he gets a tap to the mouth the runs of to the cops like a little girl running to her teacher. I hope the Tigers supporters find out who he is and give him a tap on the mouth as well. It is also a great big media beat up.