Michael Hooper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Jay Eagle

Reserve Grader
Ive always thought this guy could make it at NRL.. i know his 31 but his one of those hard arsed work ethic type players that could succeed..
Just a thought to get people talking..lol

The club would certainly be headlining the sports news..

Get it done and announce it before the GF.. haha haha

This rumour will soon be in Rothtools Shhhhhhh column.

"Which shunned Wallaby great was seen in deep conversation having lunch with senior Manly Sea Eagles officials at the Corso this week.. watch this space"

Ive always thought this guy could make it at NRL.. i know his 31 but his one of those hard arsed work ethic type players that could succeed..
Just a thought to get people talking..lol
Plus he looks like he’s had more Botox injections than Watmough. He’s sure to fit in.

Make it so!;)

The club would certainly be headlining the sports news..

Get it done and announce it before the GF.. haha haha

This rumour will soon be in Rothtools Shhhhhhh column.

"Which shunned Wallaby great was seen in deep conversation having lunch with senior Manly Sea Eagles officials at the Corso this week.. watch this space"
Is that you Hoops? lol

31 years old and can pick up Japan or similar money...even if we did want him (no way) there is no way he would come

Yep, he'd make a good RL player. So too would have Pocock.
We need a player in our pack with similar abilities; tough, fit, workaholics, determined, agile, clever footballers, not overly big but strong... like Cameron Murray, Angus Crichton, Liam Martin... who can play the full 80 minutes.
Our pack has been assembled with bulk being at the forefront, but it hampers ruck speed and being able to scramble to cover in defence.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8