Message for Tony Mestrov re Flanagan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did you think a rainbow jersey would end a season. This group can be pretty precious, might upset a few
The Precious Perspective....

Every social group is precious and so are their beliefs
Just like you are precious and your beliefs @Frogz feathered friend

This precious perspective makes it a wonderful world for every one
Sing with me @Frongs
I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom, for me and for you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

Trump 2016: In Defense of the White Working Class Voter | HuffPost

I’m relatively ambivalent about whether he stays for rest of the year or not - I’ve left workplaces before and worked just as hard (if not harder) in the notice period. I just don’t want him talking publicly about St George or next year whilst he is paid by Manly.

Fitzgibbon, Webster and Ciraldo kept quiet and showed respect towards their incumbent clubs after their FG appointments were announced. Flanno can’t help himself. I want Mestrov to tell him to zip it.

The Precious Perspective....

Every social group is precious and so are their beliefs
Just like you are precious and your beliefs @Frogz feathered friend

This precious perspective makes it a wonderful world for every one
Sing with me @Frongs
I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom, for me and for you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

Trump 2016: In Defense of the White Working Class Voter | HuffPost
WTF are you on about this time @BOZO. My post had absolutely nothing to do with any "beliefs".

WTF are you on about this time @BOZO. My post had absolutely nothing to do with any "beliefs".
I am happy to explain to you my feathered friend

I was about your precious peoples perspective
and I thought this was relatively relevant on what I was all about

Your quote
Did you think a rainbow jersey would end a season. This group can be pretty precious, might upset a few

Spot on - I cannot think of any other sport in the world or business for that matter that would tolerate such a massive conflict of interest. Maybe Siebold needs him too much....
With our current win/loss ratio, I can't see what it is he needs him for.

I suggest that Mestrov be the judge of whether Flanagan is doing his job at Manly, or is distracted by his incoming role at Illawarra. Mestrov is not stupid. I think, from the outside looking in, that he is doing a good job as CEO.
We sausage eaters are not informed to know what is best for the club. What I do know from watching the team's hot-cold performances is that the reportedly no-nonsense Flanagan hasn't help toughen up the mindset of the majority of our players, which I's been led to believe was one of his strengths as a coach.
Sausage eater? I'll have you know that I'm not just some any old sausage eater. On home game days, I fork out for one of the outrageously overpriced Bratwurst sausages they sell at the ground. And those with mortgages think they're doing it tough. Geeeez Louise!! :eek: @:D

Sausage eater? I'll have you know that I'm not just some any old sausage eater. On home game days, I fork out for one of the outrageously overpriced Bratwurst sausages they sell at the ground. And those with mortgages think they're doing it tough. Geeeez Louise!! :eek: @:D
They are good though.

With our current win/loss ratio, I can't see what it is he needs him for.
Shudder.........maybe because without him the win / loss ratio would be .....shudder....worse.....

Actually my daughter and I have a little running joke as they sit in the coaches box on game days on every mistake, every turn and every shot of the box....
With the Seaman asking
"Mr Flanagan, Mr Flanagan what do I do here, Mr Flanagan..........."

Takes a little of the stress of that ratio away, you should try it, it's amazing what it does

This season is done anyway, might as well ride it out with Flanno, considering the same plodders are staying in the team every week.

This season has been nothing short of a s--t sandwich.

I’ve been very vocal about this topic. It’s an absolutely ludicrous situation. To even hire him when we knew he was interviewing everywhere else as a head coach was insane. It showed an enormous amount of inexperience.

Shudder.........maybe because without him the win / loss ratio would be .....shudder....worse.....

Actually my daughter and I have a little running joke as they sit in the coaches box on game days on every mistake, every turn and every shot of the box....
With the Seaman asking
"Mr Flanagan, Mr Flanagan what do I do here, Mr Flanagan..........."

Takes a little of the stress of that ratio away, you should try it, it's amazing what it does
I'm not far from their box but I might end up with neck strain having to look over that much. @:D

Flanagan has contributed zero to the club. Save a few dollars for the Seibold payout fund and punt him.

Another losing performance highlighting the insanity that our assistant coach is also the head coach of a rival club who are in utter turmoil. He's even having a crisis meeting with Hunt tomorrow FFS. Oh and of course also getting paid to call games at Fox. Someone explain to me how he can possibly be focused on Manly's next critical game against the Roosters with all that going on.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8