1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Memberships

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyArmy, Jan 20, 2014.

1. ManlyArmy

ManlyArmy Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +939 / 23
    Had a look over on the Manly Facebook page and noticed they have over 102,000 likes.

And it's got me thinking, if we have that many fans, surely we should be getting more than 11,000 members!

Just not sure whether our fans are stubborn, or our membership packs aren't really appealing enough compared to other clubs.

But the think that gets me, everytime time you purchase a ticket at Ticketmaster for the hill, you have to pay an extra $5 on top of the $25. So $30 a game, 3 games is $90, yet the 3 game pass is $70. Great savings and you get priority ticketing to the finals and Origin. Go figure.

2. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    Manly should pose that question on Facebook and target their Marketing to the straglers :idea:

3. wedgetail eagle

wedgetail eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,722 / 10
    If you're a true believer, it shouldn't be about the membership packs.

4. Duff

Duff Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +547 / 9
    I guess there's a lot of interstate and overseas fans on there though.
    I'm a fan of the Bolton Wanderers on facebook, haven't looked into their memberships recently though, I must admit.
    You'd need to know the postcodes and ages of the fans to really start gathering your data.

5. Manly To Win!

Manly To Win! Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +176 / 2
    there'd be a percentage who like the page simply because they hate the club and want to rile up people too I'm sure.