Membership devalued

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ManlyBacker said:
Arrgghhhh! OK, I said I would accept mistakes but someone in this thread must have grown up in a demountable in outer Kalgoorlie. Please Lord, take me now. There is a butcher and they ain't playing with meat.

You coming on the supporters bus stu. Lol

Took this info from another thread as it may be of interest to some who are planning on coming across. - Thanks HappilyManly ;)

Sorry Ryan, mate you were right!

"Jetstar have $99 tickets to and from Perth on sale today ($198 return if you go Wed - Tues in June)"

WAMF said:
Took this info from another thread as it may be of interest to some who are planning on coming across. - Thanks HappilyManly ;)

Sorry Ryan, mate you were right!

"Jetstar have $99 tickets to and from Perth on sale today ($198 return if you go Wed - Tues in June)"

Jerry1, any comeback :p (I just read you challenge to the dog supporters LOL - The 198 does NOT include baggage, so maybe your challenge should have been qualified)

You could also leave Sydney on Friday 15/6 on the 7.10 am Jetstar flight and be in Perth at 10am local time. That's still available for $99. If you need to return to Sydney on Monday, you can do that for $99 as well.

The game is pretty much certain to be on Saturday night, 7.30pm kick off.

Jerry1 said:
If you can get return flights to Perth for 200 bucks I'll bend over for the bull dogs and fans

lol.

lovefooty said:
You are just speculating on the amount Manly would be paid by the WA government.
Why would the WA Govt waste taxpayers money on an event the vast majority of their voters don't care about? If this happens then the WA pollies can expect a backlash, just as the NSW Govt would get if it wasted 'my' money on an event 98% of the State had no intention of attending.

You also under-estimate the extra revenue Manly will receive in selling maroon-and-white boxing gloves and assorted merchandise to the Brookie faithful!

lovefooty said:
You are just speculating on the amount Manly would be paid by the WA government.
Why would the WA Govt waste taxpayers money on an event the vast majority of their voters don't care about? If this happens then the WA pollies can expect a backlash, just as the NSW Govt would get if it wasted 'my' money on an event 98% of the State had no intention of attending.

You also under-estimate the extra revenue Manly will receive in selling maroon-and-white boxing gloves and assorted merchandise to the Brookie faithful!

The Who said:
lovefooty said:

lovefooty said:

Why do you say it is the WA government who is paying for the game.
I never said that . They may have a hand in it like other states with sporting events.
The word is that Perry has said he wants 1/2 a mil to move the game and they are interested in it. Good luck to him I say.

I didnt say the WA government was paying the money.
Like all states they do help to get good sporting events.

This is the game the want and Perry has put a tag on it of 1/2 amil
Good luck to him if he gets it. They are very interested.

You would have to sell a lot of merchandise to get any thing like this.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8