1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meeting Players Post Game.

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by manlyforever08, Jul 30, 2011.

1. manlyforever08

manlyforever08 Active Member

+38 / 0
    waited out back for over an hour at Bluetongue to meet Brett Stewart tonight and security proceeded to push me away. i have the Snake's Alive sign which Brett knows me and of the banner and I'd been waiting for a few months to get it signed. I proceeded to open the banner and Brett told me to get my texta ready for him. I quickly asked for a photo and security started yelling at me and said NO. MOVE ON. NO. Thankfully, Brett whispered in my ear asking where my camera was and took a photo with me.
    1. FFS SECURITY. all we want is a minute. i get player security but PUSHING FANS AWAY. seriously.
    2. Cannot thank Brett enough for ignoring security and taking the photo with me.
    It's the worst player meeting experience I've had with security guards. Players are happy for the interaction.
  2. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

+2,097 / 13
    Send a email to the club and maybe to Zorba on 2ky
  3. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

+507 / 20
    what a top guy is Brett!! enough said
  4. lismore_fan

lismore_fan Well-Known Member

+201 / 1
    This poor Security man.
    He's not real bright - doesn't have a 9-5 job and only does this gig once a month. I've seen them at Bluetongue... they're only the E security - rated E for effort.
    Good onya Snake for helping out our sign-carrying fan
  5. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

+408 / 0
    Next time, ask the security guard 'what airline they flew on'. When they turn around and say "what are you talking about", answer with "I was thinking of taking a power trip myself but can't find any good deals at the moment. Did you book online or go see an agent"?