1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mbye try

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Crusher_Cleal, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Crusher_Cleal

Crusher_Cleal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +555 / 17
    I'm sorry, but is it just me who thought he kept on running/pushing forward after he was tackled by DCE? ON WHAT PLANET WAS THAT LEGAL??!!

2. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
  3. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    It was OK. Arm carrying the ball didn't touch the ground.

4. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,842 / 103
    You are clutching at straws. There was so much wrong with that performance - but it was a try. This isn't the Manly team I've watched over the past decade. The spirit is missing.

5. conanu

conanu Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,839 / 31
    That isn't the only thing that makes you held. It is either when your momentum is stopped or your ball carrying arm touches the ground. He was stopped for so long he could have boiled the jug and had a cuppa. But it doesn't matter our reserve graders are ****. We havent been rubbish in NSW cup for so long because these blokes are good.

6. Beaver boy

Beaver boy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +366 / 71
    as much asI hate to say it definite try.arm carrying ball never hit ground. DCE dropped off. TRY.

7. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    I know what your saying, but I don't think his momentum was stopped. Maybe if DCE had held him up for another second or 2 than perhaps, but IMO he was entitled to keep trying.

8. Pittwater Legend

Pittwater Legend Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +780 / 28
    I thought it was definitely a no try although I'm sure the Bulldogs would have scored legitimately off the very next play anyway.