1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mateo vs Horo

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Snake, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Snake

Snake Doing The Eagle Rock!

Ratings:
    +2,522 / 134
    I read something in the Herald today about Horo's manager (Orr) alluding to the idea that:

* Horo is currently outplaying Mateo on the field
    * The Eagles are paying too much for Mateo
    * If the Eagles release Mateo, Horo will be able to stay at the club

Both are playing reasonable football but I have Mateo ahead in terms of worth to the team this season, but I would like to know what the club are spending on him.

2. double hoops

double hoops Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,632 / 113
    Orr has done enough damaged to our club this year. He is an absolute disgrace. The hide to complain about how much Manly pay Mateo forcing his client Horo out. Don't get me wrong I hope we keep Horo, and Mateo. But for Horo to stay he will just have to take unders this year. Justin can go thank his own manager Gav For that, it's what we pay DCE Not Feleti that may push Horo out next year. **** that man has a hide.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Loobs

Loobs I am not really Scott Penn Premium Member

Ratings:
    +6,407 / 257
    Mateo can single handedly change a game. Horo is more workman like. It's not really an apples for apples comparison.

4. cherry_poppins

cherry_poppins Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,038 / 131
    Horo can change a game too

To a losing result through dropped balls, I'm not a fan

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. sheridanstand78

sheridanstand78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,308 / 51
    Orr is a bad egg! I hope we keep both guys but push come to shove it pick Mateo because of his versatility and game breaking ability.

6. Nordburg

Nordburg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +868 / 47
    Orr's performance this yr has been disgraceful.Mateo has been far and away better value than Horo.Mateo has been injured a bit but has added another dimension.Horo only plays well around contract time.Signed in 2013 on a 1 yr deal nd played good and was rewarded with a 2yr extension but as he has done his whole career,became very lazy last yr.Now it's contract time and he's lifted again.Time to cut him loose and watch what Mateo can do.With no Foran next yr Mateo will be valuable

7. double hoops

double hoops Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,632 / 113
    Or give Horo another 1 year contract and keep him motivated.

8. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,404 / 130
    If both players played at 100% of their ability every week I have no problem with either of them.

The have genuine ability, which I cant say about all of our (ex-bunnies) forwards.

9. Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,642 / 74
    Mateo one of the few who can hold his head up high tonight. He has been good for us win or lose. I'd be keeping him over horo and burgess.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. wombatgc

wombatgc Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +2,485 / 42
    Love to hear Orr tell us about his main man Horo and his two massive misses on Morgan.
    Mateo by a mile.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. JenEagle

JenEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,631 / 45
    They are both useless. Cut them both