1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matai

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Kiwi Eagle, Aug 2, 2010.

  1. Kiwi Eagle

    Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

    14,488
    1,734
    Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    The NRL missed him last week but I bet they will find a weeks suspension for him for having his foot under the ball for the Uate try
     
  2. Darren

    Darren Well-Known Member

    3,531
    386
    Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    McDougall owned Matai in the 1st half, missed a few tackles and made McDougall look like Inglis. Then he gets injured (again)
     
  3. Kiwi Eagle

    Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

    14,488
    1,734
    Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    You don't miss an opportunity do ya mate ? Has been up with our best in 90% of the games this season but the other 10% you don't miss him !!
     
  4. ManlyBacker

    ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

    11,596
    843
    Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    I loved his toughness to play on. He will be in my starting team any day.
     
  5. dowdz

    dowdz Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

    2,780
    681
    Ratings:
    +853 / 5
    Him and Rodney have been our best.
     
  6. Ryan

    Ryan Well-Known Member

    14,912
    2,682
    Ratings:
    +6,115 / 287
    Yuppers Matai is soooo needed in our team. Even injured, he shows more heart than most others.
     
  7. bob dylan

    bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

    6,864
    2,030
    Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,404 / 130
    Matai is a potential Manly great.

    Clearly injured tonight, lets hope he backs up against the STorm.
     
  8. Darren

    Darren Well-Known Member

    3,531
    386
    Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    More like Mad Dog mauls Matai probably was a better assumption. Matai has had a good year so far but Mad Dog ran rings around him
     
  9. 2830 Eagle

    2830 Eagle Aim low, reach your goals, avoid disappointment

    159
    42
    Ratings:
    +97 / 2
    Just heard on the news, Warriors have pulle out because he wants to stay at Manly
     
  10. Innes

    Innes Member

    71
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maddog played over Matai, but geeze i don't recall many other games where Steve hasn't been in the top 5 or so players on the field.
    He is the only player that brings a bit of intensity to our game
     

Share This Page