Matai re-sign

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great stuff Stevie boy...hang on.. there must be a mistake. I thought he had signed with the Sharkies???

Great news!

You know the club is going well when there isn't one player in the squad that us fans want to get rid of.

Am I mistaken or didn't our so called expert journalists tell us repeatedly that Matai was off contract at the end of this year and was all but signed up by Sharks,Warriors,Dogs and Warrilla Gorillas.
So again the second rate club administration bungle and sign up another player. Tsk tsk tsk such incompetence from Perry signing up all these players. Like has been said dont believe anything speculated about by the telecrap just wait till the club officially confirms or denys.

I've been a huge fan of his since he debuted back in 2005. Every game he plays he just demonstrates his value to the team.

Fantastic news.

Awesome that he will rack up 10 years in Maroon and White. One of my all time fave players.

Shimply Shenshashional! Another top notch must keep in the fold. Couldn't be happier and terrific decision Shoulders.

With Jamie Lyon,they are the best centre pairing in the world.

Steve has been killin it week in week out for years now.

This news has made my week. Congrats to Matai & the Manly footy club for getting pen to paper on a new contract. Steve always gives 110% out on the field, a Manly legend!

Awesome. He's a heart and soul character. For some reason though, and we all know announcements are strategic - I think the timing of this one co-insides with some unfortunate announcements over the weekend - or near future.

Manly Matai - sounds perfect :heart:

Thanks for staying Stevie - hope you have your next baby soon to add to your large Supporter base :)

Now for Matty to sign :idea:

voicefromthehill said:
Shoit another off contract in 2015!!!! And I bet our sponsorship agreement is up then. Damn my glass of beer is half empty

The Bulldogs will probably be trying to poach Toovey in 2015, because their board will surely be 'dysfunctional' by then. Only by coincidence that Hasler is out there of course.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8